El Tractor... Rest in Peace (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jvazquez53

El Tractor
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Today, my 60 aka "El Tractor" died today. Cause of death, a collision with a tree. To my knowledge, is a total loss. Not counting all the body work, the transmission is busted, the drive shaft was shoved into the transmission, even the firewall is pushed back. Luckily, these beast are so tough that I walked away unharmed. Here are some pics.:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

PS: I am already in the process of finding another one!!!:D.
DSC00152.JPG
DSC00158.JPG
DSC00156.JPG

Aye, it is merely a flesh wound.

That's correct. An $#@%&*:mad: in a Honda del Sol cut in front of me, I was doing about 40, tried to avoid hitting him ( I should run over that piece of #@#$$#@:mad:), lost control and hit that tree really hard.:mad:

I only paid for the truck $1,000.00 about two years ago, is cheaper salvage and get another.:beer:

Is that a Heineken bottle I see in one of the pictures????? Hmmm!:hmm:

Glad you're o.k.

Is that a Heineken bottle I see in one of the pictures????? Hmmm!:hmm:

Glad you're o.k.

You're correct, but the Heineken wasn't mine.:D

When I swerved to miss someone a few years ago, my insurance told me they don't cover "accident avoidance" - they only cover accidents. I guess the lesson is, hit the guy.

Your in deep sh!t with the tree huggers, Mister!

Since no one has said it yet, I will: That'll buff right out --

Next time run over the pendejoe ...

Yipes... Brings back bad memories for me... Similar story -- chicklet driver wasn't paying attention and pulled her little mustang infront of me, swerve to miss her, loss control, and smash my car into a tree at 35mph. Accident knocked me out for a few seconds. You ok dude?

Yesterday I was reminded how nice it is to have a stout beast. Some other chicklet drover her honda right into my rear bumper while I was waiting at a light. Her car is in sad shape. All she did to me is wipe some dirt off my bumper. Didn't even wake up my sleeping infant in the back seat.

Good ole Physics: p = mv. m(Land Cruiser) >> m(Civic) :flipoff2:

Sounds like we both learned a lesson in not swerving, unless it will result in death for the other guy.

OUCH! That sucks, Now you know for the next time..Run them over.

Buy me a plane ticket and I will make the tree go away. :D

Smokey vingence sayeth the Animal!! Cool you off emotionally and warm your bones at the same time. Good idea!!!:D

Glad you are ok dude and sorry for your loss. But I agree that the rig might be salvagable. :hmm: Luck with it. :cheers:

I like how even though you smacked the :censor: outta that tree, it still didnt utterly destroy the cruiser's front end.

RIP

-Carl

Wife told me, "As soon as you get a new cruiser, get one of those ARB bumpers"! YEAAAA!:bounce2::bounce2::bounce::bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom