fj cruiser wheels on a 62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
what 's the best way to bolt up a set of free fj cruiser wheels to a 62? Does anyone have any pic's out there?

thanks

Jacksonbase

The only way is with 4 of these 1.5" spacers
30c7_1.JPG

I have had FJ Cruiser Wheels on my FJ60. I have run them with and without spacers. On the front, there was a little bit of grinding required to run them without the spacers. And, with the tire size that I was running there was a little rubbing on the fenderwell. I have driven about 10,000 miles with the spacers and I don't have any complaints.

This is with spacers:

DSC00368.JPG

I've got the original FJ Cruiser wheels and tires on my 62 with no problem, no spacers. Try to get a pic up tomorrow.

I've got the original FJ Cruiser wheels and tires on my 62 with no problem, no spacers. Try to get a pic up tomorrow.

sup crewcab-
I know that w/ the FJC, they're 275/75/16, what tire size are you running on w/ or w/o a lift kit? pics would be nice?

jz :beer:

those look good!

I am running 285 - 70 - 17 BFGs. They are almost exactly 33" tall.

The stock tires are more like 31.5", and they do not rub at all without the spacers.

Dan

Good Info

I just put 2007 17inch FJ Cruiser Wheels my 10/84 last week. Without the 1.5" spacers the tie rod end on the passenger side would hit the wheel and peel aluminum off. The wheels look sick, but do yourself a favor and get the spacers right off the bat.
RH01

I just put 2007 17inch FJ Cruiser Wheels my 10/84 last week. Without the 1.5" spacers the tie rod end on the passenger side would hit the wheel and peel aluminum off. The wheels look sick, but do yourself a favor and get the spacers right off the bat.
RH01

I was thinkin of the TRD black powder-coated wheels, which are 16s

now, I wanna see what your rig looks like w/ the 17s, so hero, pics pls :flipoff2:

where pics? would like to see the stock black FJ cruiser steel wheels on a 60 or 62 and let us know what size tires and wheels they are...plus how they fit ...ie spacers required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom