12v DC light with plug (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am searching for a light that will plug into the plug recepticle that is tucked in the glove box.

Searched the net for 12v dc and all I can find is cig. lighter types.

Does anyone know where I can get a light with a normal plug that goes into this recepticle? Looks like a normal household plug recepticle without the 3rd grounding hole.

I would also like to use standard type, screw in bulbs.

You can still order the light from Toyota. I will be picking mine up soon and can post the part #.

Dave

You can still order the light from Toyota. I will be picking mine up soon and can post the part #.

Dave

Great...I did not know that. Thanks.

Yes, that is the one, Thanks....

Any non-polarized two prong plug will fit that receptacle.

I've made harnesses for a number of different accessories to use that plug...

I remember years ago we had a coffee pot that we would plug into the one in the engine bay.....still might have it somewhere in the attic, it was not toyota specific but it would plug into the 12 volt outlet and make a pretty stout cup or two :)

It would be great if you guys could post up some examples or pics. Sounds cool.

Dave

So how much does a new one go for and yes I would like the part # if you have it...Thanks.

I will post up the part # as soon as i get to work along with the list price.

Dave
So how much does a new one go for and yes I would like the part # if you have it...Thanks.

The part # is 81370-60010 and list for $34.98. You should be able to get 10 to 20% off if you have a repor with you local Toyota parts department.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom