Sway Bar Link Extensions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have any pictures or ideas on an easy way to extend the links on the rear sway bars? I have the typical 2-2.5 inch lift and want to get the rear sway bars back to stock.

Last edited:
Mine were store bought from japan simply because I don't have a welder... yet. They are 70mm extensions (the other choice pictured is 100mm). I think 50mm is a better choice for most people though.
4WD07_P0646_02_S0424.jpg

Mine were store bought from japan simply because I don't have a welder... yet. They are 70mm extensions (the other choice pictured is 100mm). I think 50mm is a better choice for most people though.

Same here no welder, so it is off to the local fab shop to ask another favor. As for length I am thinking even shorter than 50mm, maybe 35mm.

Don't forget to post your pics of the new (fab) sway bar.:D I'm kinda feeling I have to go there myself.:bang:
Where are you in Socal?

Jon

I've just fitted these bolt on extensions from Superior Engineering to the rear of my 105. No ill effects on road and I gained a little more flex. Happy Days!!!

RIMG0182.jpg

RIMG0185.jpg

RIMG0186.jpg

RIMG0189.jpg

RIMG0192.jpg

RIMG0188-1.jpg

Thanks for posting those pics. I sent an email to Superior Engineering to see if the have a US distributor. I also found these 80 series extensions on Man-a-Fre. I have to call them to see what the overal length is compared to the stock 100 link ends but these might works as well.

80 Series Sway Bar Drop Brackets

DesertRun, I'd try and get the specs from MAF on the 48802-80RRLKIT. They might just work even though they are for the 80 series.

48802-80RRLKIT.jpg

DesertRun, I'd try and get the specs from MAF on the 48802-80RRLKIT. They might just work even though they are for the 80 series.

48802-80RRLKIT.jpg
Thanks I called Steve at Man A Fre today and they took the week off and closed shop. I think you are right. They look perfect, i just need the measurement. The brackets above from Superior wont work. we have a slightly different design.

Did any one ever confirm if the MAF 80 series bracket work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom