For Sale 2007 KTM 450EXC-R Dual Sport!TONS of extras!Low hours!MUST SEE! (Salinas) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD!!!2007 KTM 450EXC-R Dual Sport!TONS of extras!Low hours!MUST SEE! (Salinas)

BIKE IS SOLD!

Hi, We are selling or may possibly trade our 2007 KTM 450EXC-R Dual sport/Enduro Street legal and registered! One owner and meticulously maintained!! Only 120 hours and 3600 miles! I have so much in extras I don't know where to begin! Mods and extras consist of... IMS Desert tank (Stock tank) GPR Steering stabilizer(Under bar mount) Cycra hand guards, Baja Designs rear fender kit, TrailTech HID headlight and Halogen lights, Baja Designs high output stator, Jetted, Enduro engineering tall soft seat (Stock Seat) Skid plate, KTM Shark Fin, 52 rear sproket 13 front, Super motard/Street Pilot tires on black excel wheels front and rear, Stainless steel filters/spare papers, Catch tank in airbox, Twin air filter box, AIS removal kit, FMF Graphics, Spare set of dirt and Motard plastics, GeoMax tires, Motard chain, New Bike Master Gel Battery, Renthal kevlar grips, Heavy duty tubes, Threaded bar ends, Sicass blinker/headlight controls (Stock as well) Euro folding mirrors, Enduro engineering radiator braces... Clean title, Registration paid thru 2013!! Just a beautiful bike and ready for the trail/road!! Just getting out of the sport all together as there is just not enough time in the day for everything and somethings got to give! Asking $5600 or possible trade for something that we may get more use from... If interested please feel free to call me at 831-261-8189 or leave me your # and I wll get back to you as soon as possible... Due to scams and unwanted spam if you do not leave me your contact # in email I most likely will not respond... Thanks for looking, Andy

http://s569.photobucket.com/albums/ss140/Foxsweep/2007 KTM 450EXC-R/
DSC_3484.jpg
DSC_3486.jpg
DSC_3492.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in selling the wheel set separately? PM me if so. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom