craigslist Im selling my LX, going back to Diesel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

Just look at the link. Will be happy to answer any additional questions or send additional photos. Like I said just wanting to go back to diesel so I'm open to trades. Just no fords.

$12k obo
steel rear bumper will be on it this weekend
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3027934775.html

214-886-1995

Also would be open to an 80 as trade depending on the rig.
image-879663245.jpg
image-1038011413.jpg
image-1518399363.jpg
image-3233485583.jpg
image-710177614.jpg

Last edited:
2000 LX-470 176,XXX

I have had it for about 2 months wheeled it twice.

It was in south carolina until I got it from a mud member

Serviced by lex-tech in South Carolina and Japanese Auto in Dallas

Only things that have been done since I have had it is a bearing repack by me and the cv's rebooted by Japanese Auto.

Nice looking rig. I might need to look into it some. From behind, it almost looked like an antennae mast on the driver's side. Was that an illusion or did you find a mod to move it for the snorkel? Also, do you know the TB/WP history? UP area from the pics?

That mast was a cb antenna. I did have to take out the antenna because that motor was I the way. But I think I left enough wire to connect a solid antenna no problem. Strange thing though, the radio still works great. Also in having a rear bumper put on this weekend. Give me a call and we can talk about it. 214-886-1995 I'm in UP good eye.

Definitely like the LX, although not digging the black out and snorkel, liked it better when it was for sale in South Carolina. Does the AHC work well with the lift? Any additional pics of the mods you have done since your purchase would be great and a pic of the new pin-striping on the passenger side door that is mentioned on the CL ad.

Last edited:
Yeah the AHC is ripped out, and heres a pic
Only other mod is a cb beside the snorkel.
image-216747321.jpg
image-1946357646.jpg

Price reduced to 11k. Need to sell by the weekend to make room for the 80
image-158888340.jpg
image-2707346030.jpg
image-804138269.jpg

DallasFJ40 said:
Ok, I may call you on this. I have been looking for 03+, but I like the look of yours.

My numbers on here so yeah give me a ring. It best to call around lunch time.

Truck comes with a bumper that looks really similar to this one. It's being powder coated in aledo Texas, it was made by a local welder who makes welding beds for welding trucks. The company is called Hook'em welding.
image-504897772.jpg

Have a guy coming to look at it today but the first person with $10,500 takes it

I think that I saw it at HPHS yesterday? Congrats on the sale.

Yeah that was mine and thanks. I'm looking forward to the 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom