For Sale Land Cruiser pickup project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Please don't accuse me of spamming, but I posted this item in parts, then realized it fits better in vehicles, as "potential builds" is an item under this category.

We have available a complete body for 79 series pickup. (the white one) You could use it to build one like the gray truck pictured. We are currently building 2 of these, one on a stretched 80 frame and one on a stretched 60 frame.

The body is complete, but unfortunately there is no dash board assembly, or steering column. We are developing an aftermarket dash and steering column , and we also have a used factory dash and steering column available.

The price is $7000, located in Colorado. Please email info@proffittscruisers.com
DSCF1157.jpg
DSCF1171.jpg
DSCF1168.jpg

Very cool truck.!

That's exactly what we are doing for one customer. His estimate is not complete yet, but we will be glad to share the projected cost of the project when we have it finalized. We are confident that the complete custom build can be done for less than the cost of buying this truck new though. Plus, the trucks can legally be titled as home made vehicles. So it will be possible to have one here in the US and actually drive it around.

That's exactly my thought. I've given up waiting for Toyota to sell a decent turbodiesel pickup truck here, maybe it's time to build my own...

Is the cattle dog included?

Bump for a sweet project.

So is that darker one already completed on an 80 chassis? Thanks, Michael.

So is that darker one already completed on an 80 chassis? Thanks, Michael.
Yooper is correct: The gray one is a factory pickup on a factory chassis.

I'm with Yooper on this. A truck like this might just be the way to go

Yeah, too bad you can't just register stock trucks. You'd bank on that. What engine does the factory unit have? 1HZ or 1FZ?

They originally had 1HZs.

I know that diesel is the in thing. My truck is a diesel. But I'm going to build one on a 60 frame SOA with a 5.3l vortec.

Please don't accuse me of spamming, but I posted this item in parts, then realized it fits better in vehicles, as "potential builds" is an item under this category.

We have available a complete body for 79 series pickup. (the white one) You could use it to build one like the gray truck pictured. We are currently building 2 of these, one on a stretched 80 frame and one on a stretched 60 frame.

The body is complete, but unfortunately there is no dash board assembly, or steering column. We are developing an aftermarket dash and steering column , and we also have a used factory dash and steering column available.

The price is $7000, located in Colorado. Please email info@proffittscruisers.com

Can you take several more pics for me, you can email them to me or post on this if you like. 1. Take a shot of the interior looking at where the dash used to be. 2. Open the hood and take a shot of the firwall and engine compartment. Thanks :)

Cheers,

Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom