V-8 triple sticked built FJ-60 FS/FT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

V-8 triple sticked built FJ-60 FS/FT SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2008_0210wag0007.jpg
2008_0210wag0008.jpg
2008_0929detail0001.jpg

Last edited:
FJ-60

More pics
FJ60 Engine 02.jpg
203 02.jpg
Milford.jpg

FJ-60

Last set
35.jpg
05.jpg
toyota owners.jpg

One last one
2008_0411Dom0007.jpg

FJ-60

Did I mention it had dual heaters?

FJ-60

Keep those offers coming! She needs to go!

FJ-60

Price drop to $11,000.

FJ-60

Still here!

Fj60

PRICE DROPPED TO $10,500 obo Thanks for the offer Dr. Dude but I'm not interested. I found something I really want. Troy

fj-60

Weekend bump!

Ahh,.. always seems to be a timing issue with me when these rides appear here... if it were 2-3 months in the future (Nov, Dec,..) I'd buy it for cash.

Sure it won't be around then.

oh well,.. story of my life.

v/r,

Bill

FJ-60

Grab my e-mail and check back. I'm about ready to pull it off again due to lack of interest. It may be here in November/ Dec. Troy

wright3745@gmail.com

FJ-60

Finally someone came an drove my 60! Stayed for ever and left with a big grin on his face. Said he'll be back tomorrow to see if his wife can get up into it. LoL I'll keep you posted!

I still can't beleive this rig is still for sale.........(I wish I had 10.5K laying around!)

Free bump.

Curt

FJ-60

Still here, he didn't come back. I guess his wife told him, "NO". LOL

I would have thrown in a step stool?

Does this fj60 have any emissions on it?
I live in Denver, and I would need emission stuff, mainly cats, but I have some new ones lying around I could put on.

FJ-60

It has ram horns to single 2 1/2 inch stainless and a performance muffler. No cat

I was stationed in Cheyenne for a while I was in the military. We used to head to Colorado all the time because the women were better looking over the border. Troy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom