F/S 97' FZJ-80, locked, arb, ome lift, 315's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guys, this is NOT what I want to do right now, but a family emergency has come up and I need to sell my pride and joy asap!

I looked at 27 trucks before I bought this one, I am super picky, it has ZERO rust, desert truck, almost all records come with it also from day one. Books, keys, remotes and all.

1997 LX-450
134,230 miles
Baselined all fluids when I got it.
trans
engine
t-case
axles and birfs

Truck came with every single option except roof rack and rear hitch, both known rust spots. I put a aftermarket class 5 , 2" rec hitch on, can be removed easy, bolts to stock location.

Front windows are professionaly tinted to match rears also.

Has factory lockers front and rear, I have the CDL switch, new not installed. Has 3rd seats in plastic bags, never used. No rips inside, non smoker all its life.

Has zero leaks, no drips at all, burns no fluids.

It has brand new husky molded floor liners, all 4 of them, front back seat and very back also.

Brand new 315 pro comp MT's, about 2000 miles on them, they are also siped. I have a full sized spare also, but not new.

Wheels, all 5 factory ones have been powdercoated charcoal gray.

OME J lift, brand new
OME L shocks , brand new
OME steering stab. brand new
1 1/2" spacers up front, brand new

ARB winch bumper, no winch, brand new

New custom, one-off rock sliders, amazing detail, I just paid a $1000 for those to be made.

I have all the stock parts, sway bars, front bumper, springs and what not too.

I have $16,000 into the truck and there are no- shortcuts at all, immaculate shape, you will not be disappointed. I would drive it anywhere in the USA and not worry one bit.

$13,900 for quick sale, all new parts have less than 2000 miles on them.
Helena, MT - 406-431-2399 - cell

E-mail any ?'s to me also at : info@montanascaledesigns.com

I have a Free and Clear Montana title in hand also.

pics are inside my shop, sorry, I will get some outdoor ones shortly if needed.

aap.sized.jpg

aaq.sized.jpg

aar.sized.jpg

aas.sized.jpg

aat.sized.jpg

aau.sized.jpg

aav.sized.jpg

aaw.sized.jpg

aax.sized.jpg

Last edited:
wish you were closer to Denver. Almost within my budget and looks like a great truck.

I dont want to waste your time with a lowball offer but if you decide to drop the price any, and want to consider delivery.... let me know. I know... I wont hold my breath. ;)

Nice truck...good luck with the sale.

Feeler: Trade for my 94 plus cash? Trying to decide what to do here. I've done pretty much all the PMs you've done. We can even trade out springs/shocks and tires, as I really dont want Js and 35s.

Original HG? Stock gears? Any axle service?

Thanks

wish you were closer to Denver. Almost within my budget and looks like a great truck.

I dont want to waste your time with a lowball offer but if you decide to drop the price any, and want to consider delivery.... let me know. I know... I wont hold my breath. ;)

There are direct flights from denver to helena everyday. I have family in castle rock and it is only a 10 hour drive from here. Fly in and drive it home, call me if you want to discuss it.

Feeler: Trade for my 94 plus cash? Trying to decide what to do here. I've done pretty much all the PMs you've done. We can even trade out springs/shocks and tires, as I really dont want Js and 35s.

Original HG? Stock gears? Any axle service?

Thanks

e-mail me some pics and a offer of how much $ and your truck to trade.

info@montanascaledesigns.com

There are direct flights from denver to helena everyday. I have family in castle rock and it is only a 10 hour drive from here. Fly in and drive it home, call me if you want to discuss it.

Yes but that just adds to the overall cost. Gas plus airfare and hotel.

Good luck with the sale.

Would you please post some photos of it out in the sun light? It is hard to tell what the color looks like under those shop lights. Thank you.

Ben,

Good luck on your sale. Folks this is a seriously clean CA truck. He looked and looked for months. He's pretty anal.

Eric V.

Would you please post some photos of it out in the sun light? It is hard to tell what the color looks like under those shop lights. Thank you.

sorry, It has been raining for days here, should clear up this weekend and I can get some shots.

i would like to see some interior shots...please

osagecruiser

will do, sorry about that.

Ben,

Good luck on your sale. Folks this is a seriously clean CA truck. He looked and looked for months. He's pretty anal.

Eric V.

thanks Eric, this is the hardest sale I have had to do in many years.:crybaby:

sun is out, i will get some pics up.

any more pics?

osagecruiser

uploading them to the gallery, should be up a little later, sorry for the delay, work is kicking my azz this morning.:D

I thought you had some offers on this already?

I have 5 guys in line, couple need to come and see it, one needs to get a loan, one needs to sell his rig first and one is waiting on pics form me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom