1997 Gray Landcruiser Low Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Guys,

I'm selling our 97 LC because I just don't use it enough. I was hoping to go to the mountains in it more, but than the baby came and everything changed.

It's sitting at 99,300 miles right now and is in good shape. It unfortunately does not have lockers - Sorry.

It is the limited edition so it has all the luxury crap.

Towing Package w/Transmission Oil Cooler
16" Chrome rims with New Michelin LTX Tires - New KYB Shocks
Leather Power Seats
Factory Remote Entry/Alarm system
In dash CD Player
Moonroof with shade
Automatic climate control system that has great working A/C

I haven't done any mods to it, so it's bone stock. I had the coolant flushed last summer and the rear left wheel bearing was leaking oil so that got new seals and repacked.

There is a scrape on the left rear fender flare and the tailgate has a dent in it. But otherwise the body is in great condition.

I'm looking for $10k.

The VIN is JT3HJ85J0V0185730 I bought it last April off of my brother and his law partner who had it in SC as their spare vehicle.

E-mail or call me for more pics as they are all pretty big.

Tim - Denver, CO
303-437-3245
P1011827.JPG

Last edited:
any interior pics to share?

Sorry about not posting more pics. I don't have a website to post from, but I'll be happy to e-mail them!

Sorry about not posting more pics. I don't have a website to post from, but I'll be happy to e-mail them!

Try getting a free account with Flickr (I think it's part of Yahoo!), post images on there and give us the URL. Love to see more images! Thanx.

Hi Tim, I am local and I would like to come take it for a test drive if you still have it.

Just sold the LC on Monday to another Mud member.

Thanks Guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom