F.S. 92' 80 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling a 92' 80 series Land Cruiser with 159,000k. Maroon with tan interior and 3dr row. Loaded for the year including factory hitch and running boards. Motor knocks. Everything else is good to go including the A/C. Has been stored inside for the last 3 years. Got it running this week and thats when I found the engine knock. I did not investigate the noise anyfurther. If you are interested, make an offer. It is located in Houston Tx.

Soory for not stating a price. I would like to get around $3k for it. I will get pics hopefully tomorrow and have them to send to people.

Last edited:
i just did a shipping quote to Grand Junction Co. and it was $700. So I can imagine that it would be a bit more.

please send pics to: <Tom@reliabletool.com>

i just did a shipping quote to Grand Junction Co. and it was $700. So I can imagine that it would be a bit more.

PMd you...think it would drive back to Colorado? Hate to ship it. I'm in Monument now. 80132 ZIP.

Thanks!

Sam

yosemitesamiam at gmail dot com

Scotia,

Can you send pics to teejnut@hotmail.com. How bad does the engine knock?

Thanks,
TJ

The engine knocks pretty bad. I will have picks tonight and send them out to everyone. I have some of the day that I found it in the owners garage. They are pretty bad as the truck was covered in layers of dust. If anyone would like to call me, my number is 713-534-3454. If I do not pick up, leave a message . I do return messages. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom