10th Annual BBRC Fall Crawl Oct. 25, 26th 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Skrewball

TLCA#18502
Threads
This year will be much like last year, but better!! We have a much easier Registration and we have a new caterer!

JSM LOGO.jpg

Jordan Springs Market Will be on site to cater the dinner. They will also be offering breakfast on Saturday morning. You will need to pay them directly for the breakfast.

We will also begin a new event sticker this year! The event sticker will be in each registration bag, so make sure you look for it!

BBRC TOY STICKER 3 small.jpg

Print out our Event Flyer to show anyone who you would like to invite to the Fall Crawl. It is packed with useful information to help any new attendees feel comfortable registering!

We will be selling BBRC Hoodies this year. You will find the easy to use Paypal button in the Registration

The deadline for registrations is October 7th! We will not be able to accept late registrations due to our deadlines with the caterer and shirt provider.

Like last year the proceeds from the raffle will be going to the Blue Ribbon Coalition

The event will be capped at the first 100 registered! Don't wait till the last minute to Register!!

Be sure to check the Event Flyer for any information I may have left off!

Click to see the Shirt

Click to see the Hoodie

BBRC TOY STICKER 3 small.jpg

JSM LOGO.jpg

Last edited:
Aww man, that's the weekend of the Marine Corps Marathon:frown:

Maybe next year:meh:

Registered!!!

You are correct, Fri and Sat wheeling.

Yes, showing up Thursday afternoon and leaving Sun around noon is how most people do it.

I figure I won't run out of parts this year if beno shows up.

It will be a great time. Guaranteed.

Looking forward to meeting the infamous Beno! it's going to be even better this year, can't wait.

I figure I won't run out of parts this year if beno shows up.

It will be a great time. Guaranteed.

So I need to tow up a spare rig?

:lol:

:flipoff2:

Oh I talked with Brandon (cruiserhead05) the other day and he is going to come out of the woodwork and play too.

:)

Trust me, I'm not that exciting in person. I just spew forth part numbers instead of talking like a regular human.

Good, I need some more parts for the troopie:grinpimp:

Sent from my interwebz doo-dad

Good, I need some more parts for the troopie:grinpimp:

Sent from my interwebz doo-dad

:lol: You know how to reach me Alex.

Registered today via PP. :cheers:

Looking forward to seeing everyone again and I will be bringing Lowe Toyota swag and some gift certs to hand out at the raffle if that's ok with everyone.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom