2013 FJ Summit - Ouray CO - July 17-21 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Mark your calendars! It's official, FJ Summit #7 will be held July 17-21, 2013 in Ouray, Colorado!

Make plans to put faces to forum names and hang with your favorite vendors. Last years event drew in over 600 people from all across North America. With three days of wheeling, eating, classes and demonstrations, vendor parties and an amazing raffle, the Summit is an even you dont want to miss!

Photos from Summit 2012 - http://gallery.ih8mud.com/thumbnails.php?album=115

Stay tuned for more info!

Looking forward to seeing you and Heather there!

I'm greatly looking forward to it! On the calendar as well.

Planning us under way for the 2013 Summit and we are excited to announce that TRDParts4u, Falken Tire, and Discount Tire have all committed to the three available Title Sponsor spots!

Without the dedication and generosity of companies like this our event, and many others, would not be possible.

Big thanks to TRDParts4u, Falken Tire and Discount Tire for jumping on board for what is sure to be another great Summit!

Some Photos from last years event to get the juices flowing. Registration will likely open in March. Remember the FJ Summit is open to all Toyota Models with a 2 speed transfer case!

More places to burn a few hours of your time.
https://forum.ih8mud.com/trails-events-expeditions/569330-2012-summit-ouray.html
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...-2012-summit-ouray-post-your-pics-thread.html

Timelapse

Photos
3713.jpg

3738.jpg

3738.jpg

3780.jpg

3858.jpg

2308.jpg

Metal Tech, Ironman 4x4 and Redline Landcruisers have all confirmed their sponsorships for the 2013 Summit!

You sure about those dates?
You sure it's not July 24 to 28?

Because I can't make the 17 to 21 dates, that's why.
:-{

Thats a bummer Ruby....the dates are correct. You may need to change your other plans because this years Summit is gonna be Awesome!

There is a group picture from the last event that jonharis posted, it shows a silver fj cruiser with a winch mount in part of the stock bumper. does anyone know about that bumper, was it custom or does someone build it for sale. That is all that I'm after, keeping it simple yet cool. Plus I'm having a hard time with forking out more then a grand for a winch bumper that weighs a ton.

This one.....it's one of our club members' trucks. I will send him this way.
3713.jpg

Last edited:
Got my room reservations for the week and am now just waiting to get this stupid splint off my wrist so I can mount up my FOX coil overs and new rear lift springs and shocks !!!!
First Summit and I can not wait!!!!

Hello all, new to the forum. Realized there's other Toyota junkies like myself. It would be cool to make it up there. Can you camp? If so I can take the kids make a family thing out of it

There are a few campgrounds in/near Ouray...one is very close, others are a short drive...

^What an Awesome 62!

The list of sponsors is growing. To date we have:

TRDParts4U
Falken Tire
Discount Tire
Metal Tech
Ironman
Redline
Total Chaos
Pure FJ Cruiser
Icon
Toytec
Safari Ltd.

Oh yea, and IH8MUD!

Woody has graciously agreed to teach a class during the event, thanks Woody!

We've made some updates to fjsummit.org. If you haven't visited in a while take a look! Registration is scheduled to open Sat Mar 2, 2013 at 10:00:00 AM MST

I registered this morning but PayPal won't process my payment by either my PayPal account or by credit card. Any ideas what's going on with this? I am able to log in to the Summit details page with my registration number so at least that is in the system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom