Black Hills Cruiser Classic Report (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.crawlorado.com
This weekend ROCKED!!

im not sure why this event was not full, good People, Scenery, Camping, and most importantly Amazing Wheeling!!

Thank you to everyone who worked hard to make this event happen!
DSCN1871.jpg
DSCN1876.jpg
DSCN1883.jpg

Last edited:
it was so good we only get three lousy pics!!!! com'on, trev pony up!!!!

I have some pics I downloaded last night. The BHCC was a great event and we had a blast. It was the first time we have been to a TLCA event and they did a great job can't wait till next year.
DSCF0506.jpg

DSCF0502.jpg

DSCF0498.jpg

DSCF0493.jpg

DSCF0528.jpg

DSCF0537.jpg

DSCF0539.jpg

DSCF0540.jpg

Did'nt make the first try and slipped down in
DSCF0541.jpg

DSCF0543.jpg

DSCF0549.jpg

DSCF0552.jpg

Eric made it look easy
DSCF0556.jpg

DSCF0578.jpg

DSCF0581.jpg

DSCF0582.jpg

DSCF0584.jpg

DSCF0585.jpg

Next year I will have some armor and more experiance and hopefully get to run with the big dawgs:steer:.

nice! glad you had a good time at your first tlca event! they really are fun, i don't know why more people dont attend them ;)

i love being able to hang with the people that i talk to everyday on the internet and meet once a year at events

Awesome pics. Still love the 40's. Sweet trucks.

my first TLCA event was BHCC 2003...finally made it back again last year....it IS a great event!!

Keep the pics coming!

This was the first BHCC I've missed since we moved to Kansas. For dam sure I'd rather have been in the Hills than the sandbox. Next year we'll be back.

Keep the pics coming.

better late then never!

Here are a few shots. I got super sick on the second day of wheelin and slept for two weeks. Ill get a picasa album up soon enjoy!
DSC_0024.jpg
DSC_0040.jpg
DSC_0058.jpg

Here are a few more

I sure did like the go pro perspective I have always wanted set up a camera like that :)
DSC_0052.jpg
DSC_0063.jpg
DSC_0038.jpg

I've heard a lot of good about this event from the non rock crawler crowd too. If at all possible, I'll be up there next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom