BBRC Fall Crawl 7-9 OCT 11 Rausch Creek ORP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bay to Blue Ridge Cruisers will sponsor the 8th Annual Fall Crawl again at Rausch Creek ORP, 7, 8, 9 October 2011.

More details to follow...:popcorn:

Always a good time. I'll be there.

nice t-shirt

plfj40 said:
nice t-shirt

Burl said that the shirts are over rated ...

Title sponsors for this years event will be Independent4x and Iron Pig Off Road. We will be raffling off a ARB fridge for the drivers only so be sure to register. This is an open event so bring your buddys with other brands too.

A stamp won't break the bank Woody and it might keep the USPS afloat. BBRC is just trying to do their part to get us out of the recession.

the deadline is the 27th, but if you can't get it in the mail just let us know your coming for sure and how many meal tickets you need. then just bring the registration with you and pay at the park.

Will amateur rock racing legend Cam Beasley be signing autographs?

Will amateur rock racing legend Cam Beasley be signing autographs?

Well Bob, do to our recent efforts to go "green", we will not have any self portraits or copies of his recent book "How to be a Bad Ass Like Me". We will be asking fans to bring their favorite memorabilia for autographs.

In the past we have found that autographs on breasts or babies have also been quite popular.

We hope to see you there!

This sure is panning out to look like a great Event with a Great Raffle and Great weather.

Come one come all register at the event if you would like. We will have plenty of fun and food for all.

Cam

Leaving tomorrow, arriving Thursday afternoon...I assume 'official camping' is at the park?

Looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom