TLCA Live from GSMTR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rolled in around 11PM met 3 groups already. One from Maryland one from Illinois, and one from Texas. Hitting the sack. See everyone for The start.

Last edited:
Leaving Wednesday late morning.

Need pics and video.

Rolled in late Sunday night.

Hauling all the raffle stuff. Took me 6 hrs to get here.

2010-160-8-36-59-0-DSC00880.jpg

When I arrived we already had people from Maryland, Texas and Illinois in camp.

Woke up Monday and began getting things ready. Most everyone hit the trails. I'm sure there is video and pics from monday. Yesterday the Florida boys rolled in and we hit one of the many rock gardens for a shake down run. Within 30 min two were broken. One broke a rear spring perch. It doesn't loo steep but it is.

2010-160-8-37-26-0-DSC00885.jpg

2010-160-8-37-18-0-DSC00884.jpg

Bill managed to have no damage at all. Which says a lot for Bill

2010-160-8-37-35-0-DSC00886.jpg

Next rig up and it had a problem.

2010-160-8-37-45-0-DSC00890.jpg

Bill found the problem.

2010-160-8-37-58-0-DSC00893.jpg

Today it started raining. Rest of the week looks to be great. No rain in sight. Weather up here is awesome. Really nice breeze that blows through the campsite all day.

I'll try to upload some video later.

Oh and I did manage to get out and do a little wheeling myself yesterday. I stayed on the easy trails. Lol they are not very easy. But still was a lot of fun.

2010-160-8-37-5-0-DSC00881.jpg

Tomorrow or Friday we will be having the tug-o-war down at the circle track. My room overlooks it so maybe I can get some live video of it.

Rolling out of Raleigh today at 3PM, grabbing a hotel around Knoxville - hope to be at the park by 9AM Thursday.

Can't friggin' wait!!!!

:beer: Ramon

Gehn sorry no pics from yesterday. Vendors rolled in last night. IPOR and ACC. Jim Barkley Toyota will be here today. Had a huge fire at the pavilion last night and watched some tv on the big screen. Last night we showcased the IPOR rigs under the lights for everyone to look at. Very cool.

By friday we should have well over 100 vehicles and maybe 200 people.

The Pickle shows up today as well. Looking forward to some fish tacos.

The Pickle shows up today as well. Looking forward to some fish tacos.

please go into detail about The Pickle, and fish tacos.. oh yea give us some cruiser eye candy !:grinpimp:

subscribed

Thread isn't feeling so 'live'. Hook it up Marshall.

Thread isn't feeling so 'live'. Hook it up Marshall.

Yeah, I think it's more like "dial up when we can get it from GSMTR." I hear there's no high speed and cell reception is crap.

Cell reception at the circle track is great. I also have broadband in my room. Problem is I'm having too much fun to get on Mud and post pics. I have most everyones pics from the past few day. 8 gigs worth and 2000 pictures. In about 45 min we are doing a vehicle lineup before dinner and the rafle. I'll make sure to make it a live webshow. Stay tuned for a link.

there must be more pics out there...

I am glad to see everyone seems to have had a great time and that even without Telico the event was a great success. Life happened to me and i have not been to a GSMTR since 2000.

So will this be an antique in the Telico/TLCA community? I'm not for sure what year this was from 97 or 98, just thought it is a nice piece of history from the past GSMTR's..:eek:
002.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom