34th annual Mud In Yer Eye Frolic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
34th Annual
MUD-N-YER EYE FROLIC
Presented By Mountain Transit Authority (MTA)

When: April 23 - 25 2010

Where: Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area (HH-SVRA) located 6 mi. west of Hollister, California U.S.A., the HH-SVRA is set in the golden hills of the Gavilan Mountains. The San Andreas Fault runs very near the park and provides terrain for some very exciting four wheeling.

Trail: The trail layout at Frolic is for more experienced wheelers with all makes and sizes of vehicles attending. There are, of course, the traditional 'by-passes' that most four-wheel drive events offer for those who choose to go around the technical spots.

Registration: Includes 2 nights camping, Saturday four-wheel drive trail run, games, 1 poker hand, 1 dash plaque, 1 cash drawing ticket, mud hole, awards, Saturday night music, and Sunday Sweepstakes drawing.

Dinner: Tri-Tip or BBQ Chicken dinner (Dinner includes all the trimmings) Hot Dog or Hamburger dinner for the kids. (Catered by Mansmith BBQ)

Pre registration is required for this event for more info visit MTA's web site at:

Welcome to the Mountain Transit Authority

Our event sponsors:

STEVENS CREEK TOYOTA / SCION
4WHEEL PARTS
12 VOLT GUY
ARABIA'S OVERKILL
KODIAK INDUSTRIES
OFF-ROAD RECOVERY
PowerTank
M/T tires
KC Lights
TRAIL GEAR
WARN WINCH
IRON PIG OFF ROAD
OPTIMA BATTERY
ARB
CRUISERPARTS.NET
DOUBLE D'S RESTAURANT
COYOTE VALLEY SPORTING CLAYS
SMITTY BUILT
Orlandi Trailer
CCOT
BDS
CABELAS
TERA MFG
PIANLESS PERFORMANCE
SPECTOR OFF-ROAD
:bounce:

More to come as the event gets closer:bounce:

Last edited:
Hey boss73,thanks for posting up the info.on these events.I have always wanted to do the Mud in your eye@Hollister Hills.
If I can get my 40 done I would be stoked to bring it to the event.If not I am gonna' hit My friend Mark up to take his 55 or 80 and ride shotgun.
Please let us know how full the event is getting as we get closer,I would like to get us a spot.
Thanks,John

Hey boss73,thanks for posting up the info.on these events.I have always wanted to do the Mud in your eye@Hollister Hills.
If I can get my 40 done I would be stoked to bring it to the event.If not I am gonna' hit My friend Mark up to take his 55 or 80 and ride shotgun.
Please let us know how full the event is getting as we get closer,I would like to get us a spot.
Thanks,John

Not a Problem.. We are trying to get the word out anyway we can about these events and this site is one of the best places to post up on.. :grinpimp:

AS of right now we are not sure if Mud in Yer Eye will fill up or not due to everything thats going on with the Economy and stuff.. But of course its always good to get it in early just to be sure. Also, if you get it in the mail before 3/1/10 you will get the early registration price. :D

You can always download the registration from our website and get it in the mail..

GO here:

http://www.mta4x4.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=89&Itemid=82

Monday morning bump.

We might have the Rubicon RockHeads with us this year with a special surprise.

Don't wait too long.... you'll miss it.

Phil

Last edited:
:clap:Here are some of the sponsors that have signed up so far:

Stevens Creek Toyota/Scion
4Wheel Parts
Kodiak Industries
Trail Gear
WARN WINCH
IRON PIG OFF ROAD
OPTIMA BATTERY
ARB
CRUISERPARTS.NET
Orlandi
Double D's restaurant
SMITTY BUILT
CCOT
BDS
Cabelas
Tera mfg

WE are starting to count down the days :steer:

Last edited:
Sponsors just added:

SOR
Painless Product
Cabelas
Tera Mfg

Along with:

4Wheel Parts
Kodiak Industries
Trail Gear
CCOT
WARN WINCH
IRON PIG OFF ROAD
OPTIMA BATTERY
ARB
CRUISERPARTS.NET
Orlandi
Double D's restaurant
SMITTY BUILT
BDS
Cabelas
Tera mfg

Just got Conformation of more sponsors

Arabia's OverKill
&
Off Road Recovery

Looks like we are going to have a FANTASTIC raffle this year.

As always don't forget that we do a raffle for the kids as well. So grab the Family and come on out to Hollister for the weekend..

Sponsors just added:

PowerTank

12 Volt Guy

Along with:

4Wheel Parts
Arabia's OverKill
Off-road Recovery
Kodiak Industries
Trail Gear
M/T tires
KC lights
CCOT
WARN WINCH
IRON PIG OFF ROAD
OPTIMA BATTERY
ARB
CRUISERPARTS.NET
Orlandi Trailer
Double D's restaurant
SMITTY BUILT
BDS
Cabelas
Tera mfg
SOR
Painless Products

Last edited:
We are goin to have 2 winches, a 10lb Powertank and a set of Tires... as well as a whole crapload of other cool stuff in the Raffle. Anyone who has been to Frolic will tell you we have a great raffle. The money goes back into the community and to organizations fighting to keep our trails open.

Registration is slow this year, so the odds on the raffle should be pretty good.

Come on... it's only a bit over a week away!

Phil

For the first time in many years Mud N Yer Eye Frolic has not sold out. Due to this we are going to sell tickets at the event. So if your still on the fence you will be able to purchase tickets on the day of the event this year. We are going to have a fantastic raffle prizes this year, Some of the prizes include:

Warn Winch
Smitty Built Winch
PowerTank
Set of tires
4wheel Parts Gift cards
SOR Gift Cards

Just to Name a few..

This is a Family Friendly event and we will have a raffle for all kids 12 and under so bring the Family !!

We will also have live Music on Saturday night by the Chris Gardner Band‏..

Looking forward to seeing you there...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom