FJ Bruisers Mudfling IV is coming! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.fjbruisers.org
mf4_logo.png

The FJ Bruisers are excited to announce that our annual Mudfling event will be held at the exclusive Big Dogs Offroad Park outside Winchester, VA over Memorial Day weekend 2010!

This is an exciting opportunity for the off-road community as Big Dogs is not an open park – where everyone and everyone can come at anytime. Big Dogs only open their doors to events that are hosted on their grounds and have many, many trails for all ranges of drivers and abilities! They have trails that range from green to hardcore black and rock crawlers (the best way to compare it is to think of parks like Rausch, but on steroids!).

Like all previous Mudfling’s, the FJ Bruisers are lining up great sponsors and items to raffle off at Mudfling. Last year we had a lot of exciting items to offer and with a huge turnout this year, we can even go for better stuff to people to win!

Event registration is $100 per rig for all 4 days of the event, and full amenities camping on-site at Big Dogs is included at no extra charge. This is your entry and land use fees at a discount thanks to one of our secret sponsors. We are currently working on local hotels for deal on rooms.

We got more information, registration, and FAQ’s over here:

Mudfling IV @ Big Dogs Offroad Park (May 28-31, 2010)

We are preparing more information as it comes in – we’ll keep you updated!

Is this an exclusive FJ Cruiser event, or open to all Toyota 4x4s?

A couple updates on Mudfling and registration.

Registration

For now, we are not requiring payment with your registration, just your registration itself so we can get idea of how many people are signing up.

Once you are registered, we'll be contacting you about payment in April.

Facebook

If you are a FB users, we have an event page up!

Great place to meet participants!

I'd love to come and check out Big Dogs...but I have a conflict that weekend...NCAA Lacrosse Championships in Balt. :frown:

This is going to be a great event. From what I hear this place has everything from easy trails to hardcore rocks. I cant wait to give it a shot.

Last call for electrical hook-ups!

Last Call for Electrical Hook Ups!

We need to give Big Dog's a number of electrical sites by Tuesday night (2/23). If you have not reserved a space yet, please email me (jkollin@thewebmench.com) with your name and club affiliation.

We cannot guarantee more will be available for your use after the initial RSVP's made as we closer to the event, so be sure to secure yours while you can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom