Alaska blog (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MANUCHAO

omnia mea mecum porto
Threads
I do not know if this is the right forum for this, but I'll post it here anyways and if it does not belong here MOD, please move. Thanks!

Alaska Summer 2009

Have fun man!:steer:

Thanks man... just got to Seattle and will camp out outside of Bellingham, WA....
We spent a few days on Mt. Rainier and it was a blast....

Laters,

P1010102.JPG

P1010102.JPG (image)

Hi All:

Too bad, you would have been welcome to spend the night with us in north Seattle! :)

Have safe and enjoyable trip to Alaska!

Oh, BTW that REI may be "in the Seattle area" but is not the Seattle REI store!

Regards,

Alan

I do not know if this is the right forum for this, but I'll post it here anyways and if it does not belong here MOD, please move. Thanks!

Alaska Summer 2009

Josie's.

Thank you for the invitation.
Yes, you are correct that's not the Seattle store but I didn't know and still dont know what suburb of Seattle this is.

If you ever have any business in the SoCal area do let us know...

We cross to Alaska today at 5:30pm.

We are stoked about this whole trip... we have had nothing but great weather..!!!!

Their latest location:

Homer Spit, Homer Alaska

Enter that in your Google Earth and see

I hope yah do brah !!

There is a world happening out there !!!

The glaciers (although receding :frown: ) are still very impressive.... I want to go and climb one or a least get close to it...

awesome pics to go with an awesome trip! I would love to go back and see more of Alaska. I only saw a small part from a cruise ship. Alaska is incredibly scenic. I wish I'd done what you are doing when I was younger.

Nice trip I spent 7 weeks in Alaska in 2006.Drove up and back in 3 months.Fishing is great 6 salmon in 45 minutes in Valdez.

FJ40 TOOLMAN That is one place I want to check...next trip I guess.

REDCORN, Thank brah !! Im glad you are check our blog. We try to update as much as we can whenever we get reception from our Verizon Wireless card..

Its been raining at night and our tent has been holding up really good.. This is one awesome trip and I would recommend it to anyone that has the time.......

Laters,

P1010023_3.JPG (image)

P1010381_2.JPG (image)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom