This weekend August 4th @ Badlands with the Trail Team! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Trail Team will be in town for the weekend do do some wheeling and the Hoosier Cruisers welcome everyone to come out and enjoy in the fun. We'll be staying at the Sommers Carroll Campground in the primitive site area. We are still working on some of the specifics, so stay tuned to this thread if you plan to attend.

Clint

I am in. I would like to camp fri night, wheel saturday, camp sat night, leave sunday. Who is camping and when. Is the fj team camping? when?

I will be bringing alot of the Cliffs to the badlands:D

Either coming up late Friday and leaving late Sat or coming up early Sat and leaving first thing on Sunday.

Still undecided on camping again or staying at Jeff's.

I did rinse a lot of Cliffs off of the pig, but I doubt I'll take it off of the trailer between now and then.

joez said he is in for camp fri and maybe sat night.

I just called Rod (roosterdo). He said they will camp firday since at least me and Joez will be there. He also brought up getting some of that prime rib in town on fri night:D. They will be at camp on friday around 3 or 4. I will head down and probably get there alittle after that. I suggest we set up a meet time for steak for those coming down on fri.

Cmon Gumby you know you want to stay both nights:bounce:

Like 4rnr said, ill be down there friday afternoon/evening to camp and wheel all day saturday. From there i will play it by ear as to whether i stay again saturday night or head back, it will probobally depend on who right seats with me for the trip.

Gumby and I are leaving now, see ya down there

I'm waiting for updates from the bar.....and SOMEONE better have a Korbel/Coke for me!!

We just went to the Attica to get prime rib. I didn't bring the laptop with me.

Great wheeling day. I've spent way too much time away from the Badlands.

The 55 made both the obstacles that the 80 never had a problem with, but the pig could never make before, the two-step and the wall at the end of the quarry. I need to do some more development on the suspension, though.

Great to see the East Coast team again. Always a blast to wheel with those guys. Damn, can Robbie wheel those things. I wish I got a pic of the crowd gathered to watch him on Purgatory.

I got to wheel Clint's 40. That's the stableness I'm looking for. Still didn't get as many pics as I was hoping for, but I did make an effort this time to get some.

106_0300.jpg

106_0299.jpg

106_0298.jpg

106_0297.jpg

106_0296.jpg

106_0294.jpg

106_0292.jpg

Last edited:
am i the only one who cant see pics

Photobucket's under maintenance again.

Great trip, i had a blast. Ill get my pics up shortly, though i didnt get to many.

Last edited:
Ya'll go wheeling on Sunday?

I was pretty happy that I chose not to camp in the rain Saturday night. I found a quicker way to Sommers and maybe quicker to Attica as well. I just couldn't see going 5 miles back south to get on 41 to go back north. 55 runs into 352 or 52 that run in to 41.

slept in, got grub, cruised home. No wheeling:crybaby:

As far as i know everyone packed up and headed for home sunday morning. It started raining again and i didnt feel like wheeling in the rain all day, and i know a few others felt the same way.

My pics are up in my webshots gallery:

http://community.webshots.com/user/joez60451

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom