2007 Rubithon photos and stories (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Didn't get to go this year so I'm itching to see some trail shots and hear the stories, so please post them up!

Hope you all had a safe and enjoyable run.

Here are a couple of photos.
mud1.JPG
mud2.JPG
mud 3.JPG

Great pics...I need to get up there one of these days.

Great pictures. Really great. :beer:

I must get to this event sometime in the near future. The pictures are killing me....I'm half-tempted to skip Cruise Moab and hit up the Rubithon next year....

The 80 on Cadillac Hill yesterday on the way out.

David Sword
P6240128.JPG

Great time. I'll post pictures later after I get reasonably caught up at work.

If you won a prize in the raffle, post up what you one.

Thanks,
Dave Thomas
Rubithon Raffle Dude

Great time. I'll post pictures later after I get reasonably caught up at work.

Thanks,
Dave Thomas
Rubithon Raffle Dude

I won the chainsaw kit and the $500 gift certificate to Outback Off Road. I am wondering if it is for one of their long arm kits for mini trucks only or can be used for something else.

David Sword

Also Cadillac Hill. Gary Kardum(Mudrak) spotting.
P6240119.JPG

Tony pulled it off again. Rubithon was a blast.

Alvaro

Guys,Guys, I had a blast...the worst punishment to Buttercup ever...but I love it...enjoy the pictures...I will work on comments, the trip report and the 90 pictures selection for yopo4x4.com later...enjoy it...
:bounce::bounce2:
Roberto

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slidesh...de=fromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

Andy, thanks for leading the 80's run...all of you guys, thanks!!!:flipoff2:

AWESOME pics!
Thank you soooo much for sharing them!
Even the wife is wanting to go after I showed your slideshow to her!

Looks Like it was a blast!

Chicago

it was a lot of fun - came in with marlin - saw a lot of good folks - still not sure what is broken in the front end but made it home - time to get a dana 60 and ARB :) - oh and dont worry that was the only budweiser I had the whole day :)
mickjey.JPG

Last edited:

Thanks,
Dave Thomas
Rubithon Raffle Dude[/quote]

Let's see, 27qt Engle fridge/freezer(donated by?), crome headers for a 2F from TPI, 2 - inch and a half wheel spacers donated by Yotaman, 4 adjustable tire deflators, 4 shirts and a nice pair of short shorts the wife has on right now donated by Crawl magizine.

Dave, I think you should be commended for all your work getting these prizes together, It obviously is the highlight of the week as it certainly draws the biggest crowd.

Thanks for all your work, Don

Thanks Mudrak. I had a great time riding the Rubicon with you and your group. We had an great bunch and had no trail breakage (except for the trail leader - :doh:)

I hope to get back soon and thanks for not hounding the Taco. The pic below is a link to some of my pics. I didn't take too many. Too busy having fun

Thanks,
Dave Thomas
Rubithon Raffle Dude

Let's see, 27qt Engle fridge/freezer(donated by?), crome headers for a 2F from TPI, 2 - inch and a half wheel spacers donated by Yotaman, 4 adjustable tire deflators, 4 shirts and a nice pair of short shorts the wife has on right now donated by Crawl magizine.

Dave, I think you should be commended for all your work getting these prizes together, It obviously is the highlight of the week as it certainly draws the biggest crowd.
Thanks for all your work, Don[/QUOTE]

Don-
You are one of the luckiest people I know in Raffles. Last year the the soft top, this year the Fridge. At least you won't have to wait to get receive anything this year.

The Fridge was donated by Engel. A great donation for sure. That TPI TRI-Y header is great as well. I run the same one on my Truck. TPI has come through for us year after year. A great Cruiser vendor.

Hope to see you at the swap meet. bring some cold drinks in the new fridge.

Dave Thomas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom