Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride 07 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Registration is open for GSMTR 07 to be held 14-19 May 2007 . We have rented Crawford's campground, the finest 4x4 campground in the country for the event. We are again offering an optional White Water rafting trip on Wednesday. Thursday evening the FJ Cruiser Trail Team will cook for us followed by a Blue Grass band and Adult refreshments:beer: . Friday night we will have BBQ and fresh fried Catfish followed by the an awesome raffle and awards ceremony.

Sorry folks we are old school, no online registration and we don't take paypal or credit cards, fill out the form, write a check and mail it to us.
If you don't want to rip the registration form out of your T/T you can down load one at stlca.org

Hope to see you all there.

Already mailed mine in! Can't wait for another GSMTR.

Where do you get the form?

-Matt

If you don't want to rip the registration form out of your T/T you can down load one at stlca.org

Hope to see you all there.

Read Matt ... Read.... :)

I hope to be there, but just like every year, there is a lot that goes on it May....

bk

Ill be there....Will ship out the form soon.

They dint shut all the camping down up at Tellico did they? I stayed at crawfords the last 2 years but I think Im just gonna set up camp in Tellico to avoid trail one and to save on some gas (Im normally fairly broke this time of year do to school and avoiding that drive will help a lot). I heard they stopped allowig camping near trail 5s water crossing. I can see why though every year up there people seemed to leave there trash all over....tis a shame.

But am stoked as always for this year...Safe travels everyone and Ill see ya up there...

-Al

Ill be there....Will ship out the form soon.

They dint shut all the camping down up at Tellico did they?
-Al

They have closed camping in the OHV area along trail 1 and 5 ( this includes the area at rough water). The Tennessee side has been redone, nicer spaces, better out houses but less of them. Also they have perodically been inforcing the the no alcohol in the campground rules including cooler checks. If you want to safely drink in camp you need to camp on North River and the drive from there is aslong as it is from Crawford's and they are primitive sites.

They have closed camping in the OHV area along trail 1 and 5 ( this includes the area at rough water). The Tennessee side has been redone, nicer spaces, better out houses but less of them. Also they have perodically been inforcing the the no alcohol in the campground rules including cooler checks. If you want to safely drink in camp you need to camp on North River and the drive from there is aslong as it is from Crawford's and they are primitive sites.

No worries, I hardly drink, once every blue moon. So theres no problem there...And if for some strange reason I feel the urge too, Ill swing in crawlfords to see whats happening.

lowtideride;1731526 Ill swing in crawlfords to see whats happening.[/quote said:
At least you need to come by thursday night for the band.

At least you need to come by thursday night for the band.

Always...ended up really liking most of the bands thru out the years...and im not a huge bluegrass man myself. Stoked to hit the trails.....

Really looking forward to it this year! How can we reserve a cabin at Crawfords?

You need to call Crawford's ASAP, he only had two left when I talked to him a week ago.

I suspect my Team will be scheduled there, should find out soon....it'd be kewl to celebrate my birthday there 2 years in a row ;)

I suspect my Team will be scheduled there, should find out soon....it'd be kewl to celebrate my birthday there 2 years in a row ;)

Who else is on the East Coast Team?

Aww heck, I guess I'll be there. Only missed one since 95 (USAF fault). Looking forward to seeing everyone. Hey Roger, gonna be at the Roundup?

Later,

Aww heck, I guess I'll be there. Only missed one since 95 (USAF fault). Looking forward to seeing everyone. Hey Roger, gonna be at the Roundup?

Later,
You better be there this is also a White Trash Event.I am planning on the Round-up if we can get my mother- in- law out of the hospital, getting her in is why I missed the Jamboree.

I reckin' i'll have to attend.

2nd year in a row for me to miss. Out of the country last year and this year too. BOOO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom