Votes: 4 21.1%
  • DEC 30st - Jan 1st

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Jan 6th - Jan 8th

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Where ya wanna go and when?

Last edited:
I voted for the cove at end of year...only because I've been there. Having never been to Royal Blue I don't know anything about it. I'm open to either place an right now open for either time. I'll save some of my (use or loose) vacation time for either one. I would request soem folks provide feedback on royal blue so we get a better feel for whats there...for those who have been there, and maybe we could make a hard decision in the next two weeks or so...becase it may require some planning for me as it rleates to work. Hopefully I'll have my truck running and I'll have some $$ left over after getting some stuff fixed.

You screwed the pooch on the poll. You can only vote once so either dates OR location or put:

Cove 12/31
Cove 1/6
Royal Blue 12/31
Royal Blue 1/6

Way to go dickwad :flipoff2:

Not sure you can edit it once it is up.
I am in for the weekend of the 6th either place since I have only seen a bit of the Cove and never been to RB. MH may be able to come too but is awaiting scheduling of a professional exam. If she goes I will say the Cove because we can get there after work.

EDIT: She says she can go so I choose the Cove 1/6 to 1/8. We are out of town New Years.

Last edited:
It says multiple choice poll dumb ass!:flipoff2:

No December wheeling for me. Heading to Trinidad.

12/30-1/1 at the Cove. I have to work the week of 1/2/12.

No new years wheeling for me, so I am up for the following weekend.

who can tell us about Royal Blue?

I'll go wherever the group wants to go, just wondering what the place it like.

Will have just gotten back to Memphis from Christmas leave so hopefully I can make it; probably a 50/50 chance. Busy New Years and never heard of RB so I voted Cove on the 2nd weekend.

I vote the weekend after new years:)

I vote the cove. R B is abt 30 miles from k-town and we used to ride 4 wheelers there and the trails are NARROW , BUT Caryville (RED ASH to locals) is abt 10 miles from R B and we have been on many day trips there .(agoode79) on YouTube has some good videos to check the terrain out. Thats just my .02 though

Yeah the Jan 2008 run didn't turn out so great . Way too narrow trails. I felt sorry for the brand new black FJ's paint = toast

5 days til the poll closes and the dates are tied. Who or what is going to be the determining factor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom