2009 PMC Swap Meet in Petaluma (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Pacific Mountain Cruisers is holding it's 12th Annual Toyota Specific Swap meet in Petaluma, July 11, 2009. This is a great event with large turn out. So bring stuff to sell or cash to buy. There are cruiser parts, mini parts and FJ Cruiser parts for sale as well as a show and shine and a raffle.

Directions:
Holy Ghost Hall, 4699 Bodega Ave Petaluma, CA

get yourself on Hwy 101 towards Petaluma.

Take the E. Washington off ramp, head West. Go 5 miles on this road. It will turn into Bodega Ave all by itself. The Hall is on the left, 5 miles out.

Gates open at 7 AM for sellers to arrive, 8 AM for everyone else.
$3 gate admission per person, or buy a shirt and get in free.

This is a Toyota Specific event.

and its the 12th year of the Swap meet

Yipee.:clap:
Missed last year. Looking forward with much enthusiasm.
:cool:

and we're looking forward to seeing you Russ!

I'm still telling stories about oysters at McGrew... hope you make that again this year.

and we're looking forward to seeing you Russ!

I'm still telling stories about oysters at McGrew... hope you make that again this year.
Sending registration this weekend. Looking forward as usual. Love this run.

Hey, are you the one who brought the oysters last year at McGrew? I am the gal who started to put lime and tequila on the oysters and passing them out! If I recall correctly, you had a hard time keeping up w/ shucking them as I passed them out so quickly. Boy were they yummy!! Thanks for all the yummy oysters.
Sue

Hey, are you the one who brought the oysters last year at McGrew? I am the gal who started to put lime and tequila on the oysters and passing them out! If I recall correctly, you had a hard time keeping up w/ shucking them as I passed them out so quickly. Boy were they yummy!! Thanks for all the yummy oysters.
Sue

Oh yeah baby, it's me.
Bought a bunch this weekend. Yummy.
See you on the trail.

Back to the swapmeet

Dave,

How much does it cost to sell at the meet? I have a truck full of stuff and maybe bringing my trailer.

Neil

Hi Neil... Its $!0 for a truck, 15 truck and trailer I believe.

we missed you at Rubithon!

*Bump to the top* :)

~Can we do our TLCA reg/renewals there also? :idea:
I have membership funds burning a hole in my pocket.. :D

are there plenty of 2xl t shirts ? This is our first event and I really want to get a T shirt for me and the misses. Do we need to get there at first light 0700?

Great Event, thanks for everyone who attended!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom