For Sale ZODI Camp Hot Shower & Hot Vent Tent Heater Combo (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling a Zodi Hot Camp Shower & Hot Vent Heater Combo unit with portable plastic ammo box case. This thing is awesome for camping in cooler weather. I don't think they offer a combo unit anymore but the hot shower alone is $189 on Zodi.com and the tent heaters are more. This is in nice shape and we only used this a few times.

It contains a single burner that runs on small propane cylinders, and two separate heat exchangers, one is air for the tent heater and one is water for the shower. The water pump runs on D batteries and has a pick up line that you place in your water source. The tent heater fan runs on your 12 volt car battery to blow air through small ducts over the air heat exchanger on the burner.

Asking $150 shipped CONUS. Offers will be considered.

Photo Sep 22, 9 48 56 AM.jpg

Photo Sep 22, 9 48 27 AM.jpg

Photo Sep 22, 9 46 16 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Sent PM

Back up for sale. Trying to thin out some of my camping gear.

$135 local pickup in San Diego, CA

Did you use it since you bought it? Is there issues with it? Controversy about the plastic box melting down?

I only tested it out at home. It works as expected. You need to be careful and use it per instructions or there is a risk of melting or things getting too hot. For instance, the tent heater fan needs to go on the inlet side of the air exchanger and the water needs to be flowing before lighting the burner. Common sense stuff.

Anyway, this has been SOLD. Thanks for the interest.

Selling a Zodi Hot Camp Shower & Hot Vent Heater Combo unit with portable plastic ammo box case. This thing is awesome for camping in cooler weather. I don't think they offer a combo unit anymore but the hot shower alone is $189 on Zodi.com and the tent heaters are more. This is in nice shape and we only used this a few times.

It contains a single burner that runs on small propane cylinders, and two separate heat exchangers, one is air for the tent heater and one is water for the shower. The water pump runs on D batteries and has a pick up line that you place in your water source. The tent heater fan runs on your 12 volt car battery to blow air through small ducts over the air heat exchanger on the burner.

Asking $150 shipped CONUS. Offers will be considered.

View attachment 1325601

View attachment 1325603

View attachment 1325604
Is this still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom