You've been SPOTTED.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Silverish. Good tint on the windows.

20150915_180506.jpg
This guy?

Boom! That's the one. I forgot that you told me y'all had one.

Spotted this one today while on patrol. Even left a card.
20160312_104004.jpg
20160312_104426.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpeg
One of the cleanest 40s I've ever seen. Way to go KSTN!

My step son's dad is in Iceland this week and he sent us this pic today of a cool Arctic cruiser

Jenna saw this 62 rolling down Emory Rd. yesterday. Take a pic of the trucks you put AC cards on guys.

Just saw that post. That is my nephew headed back to Claiborne County, FJ62 with a 5 speed conversion.

My wife and I took her grandma out for lunch today off Merchants and I spotted this 60 in the storage facility beside the Cracker Barrel. It had Utah tags on it and looked like it had been setting there for a while.

My wife and I took her grandma out for lunch today off Merchants and I spotted this 60 in the storage facility beside the Cracker Barrel. It had Utah tags on it and looked like it had been setting there for a while.

I've got pictures of this 60. Actually driven inside the compound and looked at it closely.

I live off inskip I see this guy twice a day, I day dream of it often lol.

Travis, I work that part of town. I shoot radar on Inskip at Upchurch. Hopefully I havent pulled you over, lol

I've got pictures of this 60. Actually driven inside the compound and looked at it closely.

Travis, I work that part of town. I shoot radar on Inskip at Upchurch. Hopefully I havent pulled you over, lol
Not much speeding to be done in the 80 haha. But if you ever see in an all black Mercedes E63 AMG, that's me, sorry in advance LOL

No picture, but was driving through Farragut the other day and saw an 80 with a sticker on the back that said:

"Don't Follow Me - You Won't Make It". :)

Talked to the young lady that owns this 80 today. It was her grandmother's and she loves it. She just added the ARB front bumper. She wants OME heavies in the front, mediums in the back, Nitto Terra-grapples and warn winch
20160623_144709.jpg
20160623_144718.jpg

93 or 94, did it have cloth seats? That is a good looking truck.

93 or 94, did it have cloth seats? That is a good looking truck.

I think she told me 94, yes it has cloth seats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom