Yo brooklyn cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@jet200 should be there. gonna see if some other local guys might be able to make it, once I get their info

I'm good for tonight and also don't have my rig with me.

I added the info to a small group conversation (hope you don't mind Dave), including @kruisinkid , @HeadacheManNYC, @LCunderhill

See you guys later - I should be able to get there around 8:30. Looking forward!

James

Well in that case, looks like everyone will have to give me s*** about my stock ride then... I got plans, I really do. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys. 7pm. Address again is 360 Scholes St. between Bogart and Morgan.

Cant make it tonite. My only night off for the next several weeks is wednesday. Im free during the day m-f. @BrooklynFJ80 , maybe i can come by the shop one day and shoot the sh't during the week?

Awesome!! We can trade! Ill bring the 40 over.

Dudes I thought it was 830 I will be over a little sooner if your already there

On my way eta 7:45

we should do it once a month

More meetups. Thanks again for hosting Dave

Hey guys! unfortunately, I've moved to California for a Helicopter Position. I no longer live in Brooklyn! next time i'm in your neck of the woods ill let you all know!

if anyone wants to see the front end of an 80 torn out, ill be continuing that this weekend and all next week day and night.
im on president btwn 3rd and nevins. there are spaces for 2 or 3 trucks in the lot off the street if you are driving over.

items im replacing:
-radiator
-condenser
-modded blue fan clutch
-water pump
-PHH
-FHH
-HCV
-drier
-expansion valve
-fuel filter
-valve cover gasket
-entire front radiator support brace

so if you want to help or see the guts before you dive in yourself, feel free to come on over. free beer too.
karl 914 552 3016

you should do the oil pump cover while you have all that out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom