YA 700 Snap On Lincoln Walker Floor Jack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I want to show a picture of a Jack that collapsed on me, It is made in china. My existing jack was not high enough, and used the owners jack to raise the rear differential.

Thats one of those offset differential jacks ;), Wow "F" That thing:eek:

Yowzers, that looks scary.

Hein-Werner (who makes the snap-on i believe) still makes USA made jacks as well.

!C!720n!BWk~$(KGrHqR,!jQE0D2IM1QdBNFT!gOJMQ~~0_1.JPG

I just purchased a Heim Warner 2 ton jack. My POS made in China crapsman stopped working last month. It was only $321 shipped and will probably last a life time compared to the chinese crap. Should be here this week. Wish I could find a Snap-On at a scrap yard ;)

https://www.tooldiscounter.com/ItemDisplay.cfm?lookup=HEIHW93642

I bought one of the Milwaukee made in the USA floor jacks, mentioned above, a few years ago and I gotta say I've never regretted that decision. And that's more than I can say for the previous 2 crapass floor jacks from Sears and Costco that were a complete waste of money.

Cry once for the stuff you're really going to use; it more often than not pays dividends/is less costly in the long run.

I've got a walker 1 1/4 ton that I will never get rid of. I've used other people chinese jacks and a couple have bent on me. I've had mine rebuilt a few times, and now I need to find a new u joint for the handle. It cost more to rebuild than buy a cheap one but I am not afraid being under it, with stands of course.

Comparison pics for reference. The Allied jack is rated for 3 tons, but is so much smaller.
View attachment 585667View attachment 585668
I have that exact Allied jack. The movers lost the handle. I could easily make one if I still was in my house in the states but not so much here in an apartment in Manila. Would you be so kind as to post the dimensions of the handle? I think the square hole in the bottom is 11/16. Can you confirm that?
I was going to get a local machine shop to make me one. Probably cost me $10

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom