windshield (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Doug Whalen

Canuck Cruiser
Threads
do we as a club have a good place for FJ cruiser windshield replacement...I do not think my Canadian ins. will cover any cost...looking for a good dealer at a good price ...Thanks

Bell glass or the people we use here at CBT. I will pm you the contact info later this am

We have had a local Mesa glass man do a bunch of Cruisers this year. Good price and great service. He is mobile, so he can come to you. Just had mine done yesterday.

Brent Morrow, Aero Glass, 480-213-6868. And, he drives a Toyota!! John

Bell glass or the people we use here at CBT. I will pm you the contact info later this am
@murf is this still current? I need good installs for two 100-series windshields...

The guys that work through CBT did a good job for me on my 100. I recommend them. Will be using them again

@murf is this still current? I need good installs for two 100-series windshields...

The guys that work through CBT did a good job for me on my 100. I recommend them. Will be using them again

Bell Glass is who we use for FJ40 flat glass (glass not readily made aftermarket).

For replacement glass on anything other than FJ40's, we use Lone Cactus Auto Glass. Tell them that your part of the "Landcruiser club" He does alot of work with the club people for many years now. They also work with all the major insurance glass companies. Direct 623-606-6916 and office 480-600-3385.

Murf

X2 on Bell Glass

very satisfied with the replacement windshield for the 40 (old man had one himself) - and the side rear window on the Blazer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom