Window power without key on made EZ (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just did this. Thanks Phil

Last edited:
im interested on any other way this mod could be done? mine has this mod but executed a little different. I don't have the jumper that was mentioned. I want to put it back to its original function as I don't drive my rig often and my 2 month old battery dies after more than a week of just sitting. Any inputs are appreciated thank you

Read back in the thread. There is a small electrical draw from the LED in the AUTO down button on the driver's door window controller. This needs to be remove if you want to avoid this.

You should start a LandCruiserPhil mod thread with all Your fixes in one place.

I'm heading over to Phil's place with a coat hanger tonight... Been looking for a few hard to find interior parts :flipoff2:

I'm heading over to Phil's place with a coat hanger tonight... Been looking for a few hard to find interior parts :flipoff2:

Your lack of experience shows....coat hangers are for rookies

Phantom load of <1watt has been located. :clap:
If you rarely drive your 80 this could of discharged your battery over a 3 week time period. By removing the lamp for the auto down button you can eliminate the <1watt load if it was an issue. Not sure how I ever found the button in the night.:rolleyes:
View attachment 698058

Wait, those buttons light up?

:confused:

If you do this in a cold climate those LEDs need to be pulled. Otherwise the battery will die when it's -30. Experience. Still love te mod.

I have needed the unused relay 3 times as temporary EFI relays for others.
I could have used this earlier this evening, just ordered, thanks LCP !

Goes out today Thanks!

Dont overlook the Bonus Feature I have used it a few time as a temporary trail fix for a few others.

I have needed the unused relay 3 times as temporary EFI relays for others.

Goes out today Thanks!

Dont overlook the Bonus Feature I have used it a few time as a temporary trail fix for a few others.

Sweet!

Yea I saw post 76. I was showing Mrs CY last night when Mud went down. She will be happy to have this feature too. Off topic, but what tent do you have, I didn't see anything on your site about it.

Sweet!

Yea I saw post 76. I was showing Mrs CY last night when Mud went down. She will be happy to have this feature too. Off topic, but what tent do you have, I didn't see anything on your site about it.

Im guessing you are asking about my CampTeq,yes??

friday camp.jpg

yes, thanks, that's a really nice setup

Thank you I absolutely love it.
Designed by the same guy I used for the side window design. People complained about the price also when offered and now no longer available.

I just did this 'LCP no key windows' and the 'LCP Auto up mod' and have a hella of lotta beer left over. A one slice of dehydrated banana chip job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom