Winch Suggestions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I lucked out with my cruiser the PTO came with it and it has all the factory stuff for it. Even the arm works perfect. I know the PTO did not come with my cruiser since it's a 76 and i think they stopped coming stock after 73?? Anyways the little flap to keep the lever in place inside the cab is not there. It's a cool winch and it will winch all day long. I blew my first sheer pin on my last run on saturday. I was lodged on a tree stump and didnt' realise how bad before i started winching and heard a big boom. Oh well $2.50 for a new pin that's all, i got 4 of them just in case :flipoff2:

Travis

PTO winches were availble all years for the 40s. They do get more rare as the years go on though. If yours came on a 4spd truck then you have a slightly longer PTO driveshaft than the 3spd Drive shaft...i need to lengthen my Driveshaft maybe 3inches? gotta get the PTO box and winch on the truck now. to measure...were did you get your shear pins? From toyota? do you have a P/N for them? I need one or six of them...mine came with a #2 screw sheared off in the hole...no suprise.

SOR carries the shear pin, too.

$22.0 for you, Teenyweeny; $2.20 for me!

From the new maf bb, I know nothing...
FOR SALE
Name: Eric Steinhilb
Phone: 509-574-4024
Email: esteinfamily@yahoo.com
City: Yakima
State: WA
Zip: 98902
Year: 1966 and 1971
Model: FJ-40
Price: $800.00
Date: March 26, 2003

Description:

PARTS 4 SALE: PTO winch complete with spool, gear box, driveshafts, shifter, and linkage. This winch was in storage from 1973-2002.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR SALE
Name: Steve
Phone: 909.877.5357
Email: mdsdees@earthlink.net
City: Blommington
State: CA
Zip: 92316
Year: 1969
Model: FJ40
Price: $400 obo
Date: March 22, 2003

Description:

I have front and rear axles from 1969 FJ40 complete with leafs springs new brakes and wheel cylinder kits installed. Also comes with a set of tires/wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom