Willys/Jeep stuff in western burbs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 1944 willys g503 complete (needs an engine rebuild, but it turns over with a wrench) that i will sell for fairly cheap if you REALLY want one.

How much is still available? I may dive into the Willy's project this winter. Mostly intrested in the soft top, the Buick engine and possibly the tranny.

The rolling frame with engine and body are gone.

I have everything else. Even though I got rid of the engine with the rolling chassis and body, I still have the adapter bellhousing, the flywheel and the clutch components. I also have a new radiator from a 1980 Chevy Monza with the Buick V6, it has the same core size as the stock Willys unit but with side tanks and outlets to match the V6.

I'm motivated to get rid of it all, too. Hoping to move to a smaller house next year.

And if you want to go retro, I have the original CJ-2A driver and passenger seats, too.

And finally, I have a set of pre-KM/KM2 5 BFG Mud-Terrains in 15x9.50x33. They've been stored indoors since I got them. They have plenty of tread but of course they're a little old. Also a matching set of 5 American Racing Outlaw II wheels in 15x8 with the Jeep/Ford 5 on 5.5" bolt pattern. The tires are not mounted.

Last edited:
I may be interested in the tires for my 1st gen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom