Willys/Jeep stuff in western burbs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I never thought I'd be that guy, the one who tears a vehicle apart, lets it languish for years and then has to sell it off, but here I am. I am looking to liquidate my parts collection for my 1946 CJ-2A. It would be great to sell it all as one big lot, but I am also willing to part it out.

I have a link below to a post on pirate, but the cliffs are: 1946 CJ-2A with clear IL title on my name, matkins welded frame, complete aftermarket steel body (original grill), Buick V6, T-18 4 speed, Dana 18 with Tera 3.15:1 gears, custom Dana 44s front and rear with discs all around and a detroit in the rear, etc. etc.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/usa-...-midwest-post-link-here-100.html#post27767921

no pics?

Corbeau Baja SS Ultra Seats with Baja adapters and Sparco/MOMO sliders
photo 1.JPG

A hole that I found that some stupid mouse ate in the back of one of the seats. I removed the cover to check for a nest, none found. I guess my basement wasn't as safe a place to store them as I thought. :flipoff2:
photo 2.JPG

CJ tilt column with Grant wheel
photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

Last edited:
Warn XD9000i with roller fairlead and wired remote
photo 5.JPG

Warn ODs. 1 complete 26-tooth, 6 spline unit with shifter for T-90. 1 partially disassembled 29-tooth, 6-spline unit w/o shifter.
photo 6.JPG

I will ad photos of some of the other parts in the AM.

Ford Exploroer SVO disc brakes. Should fit any axle with Ford big bearing ends.Rotors drilled for 5 on 4.5" and 5 on 5.5" patterns
photo 9.JPG

Matkins Jeep CJ winch bumper for planetary winches with D-rings
photo 7.JPG

Dana 44 Detroit Locker for 3.92:1 and numerically higher ratios. 4.27:1 gears. Al of this was installed but never run
photo 8.JPG

Last edited:
Dana 18 with TeraLow 3.15:1 gearset. Case is large hole with 1 1/4" intermediate shaft. AA Bowl Gear to run Warn OD with TeraLow gearset.
photo 11.JPG

Rockcrusher Dana 44 cast covers with Lubelocker reusable gaskets
photo 12.JPG

Chevy/Jeep Dana 44 front disc brake calipers and brackets
photo 13.JPG

Rancho RS9000X shocks. 2X RS99143, 2X RS99005
photo 14.JPG

Last edited:
MTS 0050 15 Gallon plastic gas tank for 1972-1977 CJ with MTS CJSP-1 skip plate. I think I have the strap, too
photo 15.JPG

MTS 0062 15 Gallon plastic gas tank for 1987-1990 Wrangler. Same external dimansions as CJ tank, above. Includes sender, no idea if it works.
photo 16.JPG

Warn 20990 premium locking hubs for Dana 44s and GM 10 bolts. Includes trail spare Jeep branded Warn standard for same applications.
photo 17.JPG

I want

John, if you're truly interested, give me a call tomorrow at 6 three 0 eight 0 three 1 five 0 two

Items not shown in photos include Bestop tiger top with bows and soft doors, enough steel tubing to build most of a cage, tube side bars for rocker protection, 5 BFG MTs 33x9.5x15 (yes, they're old, been in my basement for about 10 years), 5 American Racing Outlaw IIs in 8x15 with Jeep 5 on 5.5" bolt pattern (was always on the lookout for a set of classic slots, but never found them), the T-18 four speed with 6.32:1 first gear, probably some other stuff I'm not remembering. The truck currently rolls on BFG ATs in 31x9.5x15 mounted to cheap aftermarket steel rims.

Last edited:
I want many things, but most of the time I resist.

But seriously, it is tempting... good price too. Not sure I can justify a cj2 and an fj40...

Totally understand that. The whole reason for the sale is that I've concluded I can't justify.both.

Damn sweet project. I know a coupla Heep guys. I'll spread the news!

Thanks, but no. I'm trying to reduce the number of vehicles, etc.

The body, engine and rolling chassis will be gone tomorrow. All the extras are still available.

Just curious how much for the seat sliders? Just bought some used seats but have no sliders.

Since this is turning into a pretty typical for sale thread, and I have been pushing the limits of what should be here vs the for sale forum, I'm going to create a thread over there and put a link back to it here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom