Who's renewing, who's not... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sent in our renewal. Glad I did. ALL organizations have their politics.

HELL, i just joined! guess im gettin in while things are "in the change". i wish the best to TLCA. im sure the new BOD will do a great job this year, and years to come. :beer:-sean

PS KEEP TT COMIN!

i'll admit it. i'm in it solely for the magizine.
other mags cater to what ever truck is "hot" at the time.
in the late 80's and 90's all you ever saw in them was HUGE trucks totally covered in chrome and NEVER street driven.

now it's jeeps. or atleast it was the other yr when i did'nt renew my sub to peterson's. it had gotten to the piont where i was'nt even reading it anymore, just flipped through it looking for toy's(rarly were there any!!) then threw it the stack.

i don't want to read tech tips on either. JUST toyota's, that's where the trails fits in.

for the most part i don't care what they do with my money, just as long as i get my bi-monthly fix.

tlca #6955

thanks Swampfox, Sean and Brian...

Appreciate your continued support!

(and it's OK to join only for Trails.... it truly is a premier publication)

renewed the other day, almost forgot to!

John H
TLCA 5506

thanks John...

how did you almost forget? Did you receive the Last Issue flier... or the formal letter?

Just curious... we are preparing to change our renewal strategy for next year, everyone will receive a formal letter/remittance envelope in their 2nd to last issue.
Then a Last Issue outsert in their final issue.

pretty sure my last issue told me(flier I think) it was time to renew.......but I just spaced out and forgot to re-up....till I heard folks were already getting the next issue.......hope i don't miss it.

John H

[quote author=TRT2 link=board=10;threadid=3550;start=msg59820#msg59820 date=1068139699]
thanks John...

how did you almost forget? Did you receive the Last Issue flier... or the formal letter?

Just curious... we are preparing to change our renewal strategy for next year, everyone will receive a formal letter/remittance envelope in their 2nd to last issue.
Then a Last Issue outsert in their final issue.

[/quote]

Yo Pimp,
I'm the same way. Heck, I think mine's expired now for a few months. Got to renew. Just never think about it during the day time.

Online renewal or the ability to sign up for like 2-3 years at a time would be cool. Every year and it just ends up on the todo list. Yeah, I miss the magazines, but.....

Now I gotta put a frickin stamp on the pc or something to remind me during Mon or Tues or something. Otherwise, I'll never remember.

Weird thing is I thought all TLCA clubs were supposed to make sure their members were TLCA. I don't think I've ever been asked by either club I'm in. Maybe I was, but doubt it.

[quote author=Junk link=board=10;threadid=3550;start=msg60774#msg60774 date=1068356147]
Yo Pimp,
I'm the same way. Heck, I think mine's expired now for a few months. Got to renew. Just never think about it during the day time.

Online renewal or the ability to sign up for like 2-3 years at a time would be cool. Every year and it just ends up on the todo list. Yeah, I miss the magazines, but.....

Now I gotta put a frickin stamp on the pc or something to remind me during Mon or Tues or something. Otherwise, I'll never remember.

Weird thing is I thought all TLCA clubs were supposed to make sure their members were TLCA. I don't think I've ever been asked by either club I'm in. Maybe I was, but doubt it.
[/quote]

I have been renewing online for years, works just fine.

BTW my Trails showed up yesterday :D

HEY, I didn't think you could. There was some talk a few months ago on the LCML, which I got tired of and dropped off again, and someone was saying that the TLCA would never do online. ???

Hey Junk... good to hear from you, although you must still be a bit down as you don't seem to be as ornery as usual. ;)

you can use our web site... but alas, it is not secure. I recommend two things: Either print out the form... or pick up the phone and call Jacki at 605-388-TLCA (8522)

Now, please know that we are aggressively moving forward on our secure web site. This has been a weak area for us.

Also, we are changing our renewal process next year, everyone will receive a remittance envelope where they can just check Yes to renew, choose the amount of years, and enclose some sort of payment.

Yes, we like multiple year renewals and you will see a very heightened effort in presenting this as an option.

thanks all!

Thanks Tony.

I'll turn up the ornery level a tad then. :flipoff2: :D Just kidding.

OK, will do my best to remember to call Jackie tomorrow.

Y'all are doing a super job.
liebe013.gif

Does the TLCA send you a renewal form? Or some kind of notification that you are about to expire?

If not then I'm not sure I'll know when I NEED to renew.

TB

Well, I just bloody well renewed, so there!

TB :banana:

thanks HJ60 Guy!!!

Yes, notification is via flier in 2nd to last issue.
Next year in 04, each member will receive formal Renewal Remittance Envelope in 2nd to last issue of Trails, then Last Issue flier in... the last issue!

We are listening!

Many thanks to everyone for your continued support! It means everything to us.

Tony

Very appreciative Desertdude for the kind words.

and we certainly appreciate your continued membership!

I'm pretty excited about 2004, we have some great stuff on the horizon...

;)Great Mag, great events, heck, politics is fun and sometimes bloody, but ya can't change stuff from the outside.....In til' h@#l
freezes over or I can't breath! :cheers:

Finally got around to renewing. Shees, hadn't realized it expired in March. :eek: :eek:

TLCA is too fine of an organization to not support. Tony, you guys are doing an awesome job. :cheers:

I'm in it for Trails and the sticker:) Some day when I grow up I might get more involved:) TLCA-up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom