Who's renewing, who's not... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll will be re-newing when mine expires. I have seen some good changes. Tony, thanks for the great work!

Charles

Renewed- I'm not much of a participant but enjoy the benefits out here in the woods. Plenty of cruisers around, just can't get any to tag along. Been the 5% before in other orgs. so a big THANK YOU TO THE CURRENT AND PAST 5% and hope and Pray the TLCA continues.
Allan W. Coty T.L.C.A. #1055

Hey I just "renewed" for the first time, but I know I'll be renewing in a year for at least 5 years in advance. :D
Good stuff Tony!

thanks Lee T.... appreciate the continued support!

Texican asked about monitoring performance... everyone can see the updated membership totals on the Table of contents page in TT. It gives a better picture of where we are.

Right now, we are averaging renewals in the 50+% range. We need to increase this. Currently, we send a Last Issue reminder in the 5th issue, to allow time to renew without missing an issue, we also provide a 7th issue in hopes the check is in the mail, then we follow up with a formal letter.

March/April formal letters have gone out and we are hoping for a positive response as this is a large renewal month.

When I read this post, which was started long ago, I am very pleased to see the folks who initially noted Not renewing, as Now Renewing based upon the associations performance and attitude change. It makes me feel good!

oh ya, uh huh. 8)

I will always renew my membership for years to come. I have give little to the TLCA Community, but have always found it worth the time and money to join just for the Trails and discounts. I hope to get involved soon after college and finish both my cruisers. I have little time and money to give toward our efforts as a community, but I always strongly encourage those to join TLCA just for the Trails and the people. I also hope that such a group as this will never be thrown to the side but keep on growing in friendship and Fellowship.

Dave
1971FJ40
1991FJ80

[quote author=woody link=board=10;threadid=3550;start=msg25951#msg25951 date=1037095912]
Just curious....some on this Forum are aware of the issues before TLCA, now and in the past....just a general feel for those who are current members if you are going to re-up the next time around.

TLCA #1548 - likely not
[/quote]

Woody, if you leave, we'll miss you...Heck, I've never even met you and I'd miss you...We can keep the forums here, right :D

hehehe...check the first date of the thread...almost a year old!!!

I renewed...and like the direction I see many things going with TLCA....(perhaps it's time to let this thread die tho....lol)

actually, I like this and hope that renewing members keep it up...

I know all the great reasons for renewing, and they've all been reviewed here. What I wanna know is what the folks that aren't are concerned about, and what can we do to fix it for them?

It's my first renewal :D Virgin :eek: Time to get my TRAILS snag'n cheapo friends to join up :slap: THANKS Woody & Tony :cheers:

thanks TOMSRYD...

appreciate the continued support!

If you need a couple of extra trails to give your cheapo friends, hit me at cruiserfan@att.net and we'll do our best to set you up.

I believe each member needs to be an ambassador of good will to new or potential members. Word of mouth is our best advertisement.

Will be renewing, only time its lapsed has been when I've forgot to renew!

i get to say i renewed again since i just sent the check out last week.

I renewed. The feeling I get driving my 60 is only surpassed by reading my current and back issues of TT. The information is fantastic and always gives me new ideas of where I want to take my truck (trails and buildup). I will continue to support TLCA, I like it.
Benjamin
Denver, CO
tlca#8437

I am due in March, and I will be renewing. I did for three years w/first class postage for the trails last time, and hope to for at least that many years this time.I have been a member for over ten years, and have definately got my monies out of the deal. The information shared/learned, contacts and friendships made are priceless.

I have not ever been involved with the political aspect of this orgnization, or any of the others that I belong to, I just support it, because I believe that many good things have come from this, and many more will.

Steve Cramer #1856

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom