Who is this? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We don't have a silver 80 in our group, stock at that. Scott has a silver LX450 but its not stock. Good luck with your hunt sounds like a nice rig :cheers:

We don't have a silver 80 in our group, stock at that. Scott has a silver LX450 but its not stock. Good luck with your hunt sounds like a nice rig :cheers:
I could've been white but I'm not 100% sure I only saw it for a couple seconds. Thanks and it was a super clean rig one of the cleanest I've seen. If you'd like to hear what a magnaflow muffler sounds like on a 4.5l I-6 just look me up I just put one on mine and I love it.

I could've been white but I'm not 100% sure I only saw it for a couple seconds. Thanks and it was a super clean rig one of the cleanest I've seen. If you'd like to hear what a magnaflow muffler sounds like on a 4.5l I-6 just look me up I just put one on mine and I love it.

Sounds like a nice rig we'll have to keep an eye out for it. I ran the magnaflow muffler with no converters and tucked everything inside the frame. I ran it that way for several years never liked the sound of it personally but I spent the money and did it right so I wasn't about to cut it all out and redo it because i didn't like the sound I learned to live with it.

Sounds like a nice rig we'll have to keep an eye out for it. I ran the magnaflow muffler with no converters and tucked everything inside the frame. I ran it that way for several years never liked the sound of it personally but I spent the money and did it right so I wasn't about to cut it all out and redo it because i didn't like the sound I learned to live with it.
Yes it's real nice. I ran mine straigh out and dumped it before the rear tire and it's sounds great except between 1400 and 1900rpm, the magnaflow is 6" wide and 18" long.

image.jpeg

That design wouldn't have lasted me 6 months it would also have to be removed and reworked for sliders which is one of the most important and 1st mods we do when getting a new rig. Usually on the trails the factory exhaust is the first things to get pancaked or torn off because of the way its run. This was my 95 I had for 9 years, I sold it last October and am building a Tacoma for overland use.

20151010_102630.jpg

That design wouldn't have lasted me 6 months it would also have to be removed and reworked for sliders which is one of the most important and 1st mods we do when getting a new rig. Usually on the trails the factory exhaust is the first things to get pancaked or torn off because of the way its run. This was my 95 I had for 9 years, I sold it last October and am building a Tacoma for overland use.

View attachment 1285931
Very nice rig you had. I've thought about putting sliders but for the riding I do which is either on the road, muddy back roads, or really rutted roads. My dads got a Tacoma right now and we like it so far but it's got some pretty big blind spots which is why I prefer driving my 80. I'll give that link a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom