Which rattle can paint matches the interior brown? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm going to mount a water bladder in the Q-panel, it's plastic pipe fittings are white and I'd like to make them match the brown of the interior trim panel.

Here's a pic from another mudder:

6616480103_701183d6f6_z.jpg

VST use to make an Acura Tan that was perfect. I have one can left but it looks like they don't make anymore. It's a match for the tan, not the brown. I haven't found a good brown can yet.

Rustoleum bronze textured. Pretty much a perfect match.

Thanks randrsn, I just ordered some! :cheers:

I saw it mentioned on another forum also and then found it on amazon for $17 delivered. It wasn't listed on SEM's website though. :hmm:

Last edited:
The Bronze looks too dark for the brown interior, though it's hard to tell from pics on monitors.

With that said this color seems a good match:

Chestnut

a7f3e277-9e87-4d46-9db8-efe97cfd0dfd_1000.jpg

The Bronze looks too dark for the brown interior, though it's hard to tell from pics on monitors. With that said this color seems a good match: Chestnut

The Rustoleum Textured 7226 Bronze is what you want.
The land rover cup holder in the pic is painted with it. Pretty much a perfect match.

image-2745845556.jpg

image-2745845556.jpg

The Rustoleum Textured 7226 Bronze is what you want. The land rover cup holder in the pic is painted with it. Pretty much a perfect match.
Exactly. This is as close as it gets to perfect match of the oak interior. The color is right on and the texture is close too. Plus it's pretty cheap and a common color at walmart.

Rustoleum bronze textured. Pretty much a perfect match.

X2. Used that for my Land Rover cup holder install and the paint was a perfect match in texture and color.

The Bronze looks too dark for the brown interior, though it's hard to tell from pics on monitors.

With that said this color seems a good match:

Chestnut

a7f3e277-9e87-4d46-9db8-efe97cfd0dfd_1000.jpg

Used the same stuff, looks like a good match, a slight shade light but nothing too much

Hey I just had a thought. I have this can of rustolium "Hammered" grey paint that I used on a tool box. Maybe I should shoot that fat threaded pipe and elbow with the hex head cap to look like cast iron. :D That would freak people out a little. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom