which beadlocks? (3 Viewers)

Which beadlocked wheel is the best?

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[quote author=Poser link=board=12;threadid=5154;start=msg57277#msg57277 date=1067577432]
DOT..... :rolleyes:
[/quote]

lol....totally....IMO, DOT is by far the least of anyones worries by the time they've installed beadlocks....

I'd vote for Johns351C, aka Staz Works on the PBB. $225, any pattern, any width, any backspacing, double beadlocked. His quality is well known...

I'm saving up for the 20's... double locked, with powdercoated aluminum look.. bling bling!

got a url for those ???

I'd look at MRW (marsh racing wheels). Lyle Marsh invented the beadlock ring. He had some quality issues when he sold the company, but now he took it back and is making quality again. Greg Mulkey used to work for Marsh and now works for Allied.

[quote author=Eskimo link=board=12;threadid=5154;start=msg72459#msg72459 date=1070811410]
I'd vote for Johns351C, aka Staz Works on the PBB. $225, any pattern, any width, any backspacing, double beadlocked. His quality is well known...

I'm saving up for the 20's... double locked, with powdercoated aluminum look.. bling bling!
[/quote]

I vote for those as well!

[quote author=hammerhead link=board=12;threadid=5154;start=msg41168#msg41168 date=1063579599]
Has anyone tried the do-it-yourself Beadlocks?
[/quote]

I have a set of the do it yourself bead locks from summit. they are easy enough to do and with a quality craftsman can be welded without any warpage. I have had them 4 years now and have had no trouble with them.

I've got MRT's and Trailready's as well. I like the TR's.

TB :banana:

I installed a set of Bobby Long's locks on a friend's AR767's, and they came out really nice. I especially like the ring around the inner lock that prevents the outer ring from coning in much at all... keeps the bolts loaded straight, allowing for more torque on the bolts, and they never loosen.

Trail Readys baby!

TB :p

picture.JPG

[quote author=Eskimo link=board=12;threadid=5154;start=msg89860#msg89860 date=1074029753]
I installed a set of Bobby Long's locks on a friend's AR767's, and they came out really nice. I especially like the ring around the inner lock that prevents the outer ring from coning in much at all... keeps the bolts loaded straight, allowing for more torque on the bolts, and they never loosen.
[/quote]
Got a web address or anything on those?

21Jan2004 (UTC +8)

This is what I eventually bought: Goudy beadlocked wheels that are street legal

have a link for those goudy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom