Where to get a FSM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm searching and reading posts looking for the spacings for the spark plugs. I am ready to learn how to do stuff to my newly obtained LC, but I realize I will need a FSM. Where can I get one? Can I download for free somewhere? Thank, I'm still searching this site...:wrench:

WARNING! Be careful on ebay! I just got BURNED by manuals4u / thebestmanuals4u / makeshift motors! Took my money and ran... then re-posted the same FSM back on ebay! wtf?! Paypal claim is in process. What a pain in the a$$.

is the FSM same as Fac. Serv. Repair Manual? I googled Factory Service Manual and found a "repair" one for $15

is the FSM same as Fac. Serv. Repair Manual? I googled Factory Service Manual and found a "repair" one for $15

Most manuals you see that are called "repair" manuals are merely a Haynes or such.

And yes, they are one and the same: Factory Service Manual.

Don't be fooled by some of the titles that are flung about on the interwebs. :cheers:

Has anyone downloaded the FSM to sell it on an organized CD? I would prefer an electronic form without having to go through the hassle of downloading, but I'm willing to pay for someone elses hassle.

I'm searching and reading posts looking for the spacings for the spark plugs.

1) Don't forget information like that (along with all fluid capacities & specifications, etc.) is in the owner's manual, which hopefully you have.

2) FSM (and owner's manual) available direct from Toyota Publications USA (google it).

Curtis

Toyota publications phone number is 1-800-622-2033

x2 what cjf said

fwiw, OEM toyota plugs come pre-gapped to the correct "spacing"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom