Where are you from and what year/model cruiser? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
NO I don't want you to reply to this post with your location or year/model!

On other boards I have been on people were chided for not filling their profile out completely :slap:.  It is nice to know where you're from, and what year and model you have for many reasons.  Advice is sometimes regional or model specific, it should be the standard on this forum to have your "vitals" in your signature or at the very least in your Profile.  I wouldn't worry too much about someone "tracking you down" with this simple information  ::)  Help us help you, please fill out your sig.  (ok, help someone else help you, I know I'm too new to help much :p)

Re: Where are you from and what year/model cruiser

Ben,
There is a thread here on ih8mud with all this information including a list brought over from SOR.

I agree that any post asking for advice should give enough information to be helpful. If a person is asking a question where the age and mileage is obviously a key variable then give that in the original request instead of waiting for someone to ask for it. Some of us have 3FE engines and others have 1FZ-FE's; maybe a couple of lurkers with diesels. These are important pieces of information if your question is "how do I remove the starter..." or similar.

-B-

Re: Where are you from and what year/model cruiser

In certain cases, particularly parts lookup, you should be prepared to provide the VIN. I DO NOT advocate posting your VIN but it may be requested in a PM, if it is pertinent to solving the problem.

Rgards, Dan :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom