Wheeling trip ideas for July-August 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not this fall. Hot springs sounds like a place my fat sweaty ass would hate lol!! Cali is a dream as well.

Not in April or December

I dream & aspire to attend one of these awesome trips, but alas as long as I'm at my current place of employ, 9 days is an absolute max vaca, and you gotta beg to get those, they like 7 day max vacations......

If I have to have my hip replaced, I'll have 6 weeks off, but not sure wheeling will be possible.

I would love to hit Superlift sometime soon, that one is close enough for me to do a long weekend like we are doing for Harlen this year. The rest are all dream trips I hope to make someday before I'm too old to remember why I'm there.

Not in April or December
Very true!

There is also a s*** ton of other parks down there as well, like adventure off road park, windrock, tellico v2.0, dirty turtle, Tracy city but that's invite only or you have to attended an event there but its a cool place. An event there consists of wheeling with a bunch of yokles in overalls drinking moonshine out of mason jars (seriously).

Cali. Rubicon. Dusty Ershim. Johnson Valley.
Do it. Do it.

Very true!

There is also a s*** ton of other parks down there as well, like adventure off road park, windrock, tellico v2.0, dirty turtle, Tracy city

It seems there are a lot of quality parks a days drive to the south/southeast. I would love to go check these out! And they are even closer for our Indiana brethren...

Yes, many many parks in central and eastern Tenn. I am off the week between christmas and new years
, just say'n. We must talk about all this around the fire. Also find out what dates work for Jenn for next PYS.

Yes we must plan the next pys so I can get my time in early!

June 17 to 26 works for Jenn... I know its late, but hey it might be dry and warm... for a change!

*side note, just ordered RCV's.

Dates noted.
All in agreement?

All depends on when the second trip would be. I doubt I could make both events if they are only a month apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom