Wheeling trip ideas for July-August 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sweet baby Jesus, I'm in.

That looks like a cool park. Gotta hit some of that "out west" stuff some time.

I would be interested in the trip, if I can sell garage hog that currently resides in there.

That looks like a cool park. Gotta hit some of that "out west" stuff some time.

Hells yes you do.

I'm just taking one for the team... Doing all the reconnaissance work necessary for future trips. Its tough work, but someone needs to do it.

I would be interested in the trip, if I can sell garage hog that currently resides in there.

Awesome!!

Now someone needs to buy your Monte Carlo!

I'm just taking one for the team... Doing all the reconnaissance work necessary for future trips. Its tough work, but someone needs to do it.

You're a damn good man John Genslinger, damn good!

Awesome!!

Now someone needs to buy your Monte Carlo!

Jeremy, post up a few pics, interior, engine, blah, blah.
Whats your bottom no negotiating "get this SOB out of garage price"?

You don't put chebby engines in them. You just pull them out, scrap the car or truck then use them as boat anchors.

Werd

Over 20K in this car (mostly from previous owner). Ive been telling people 9K so I have room to negotiate. 7K would take it today. Maybe 5K without the motor?

Bought my new whip last night, so I just wanna sell the Monte for some money to blow :D

Heres all the info -----------> http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/4903736321.html

00404_60IcZRl895P_600x450.jpg
00F0F_aKdG0YHAfIM_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
True, the non-bias judge said so....

New whip?

Over 20K in this car (mostly from previous owner). Ive been telling people 9K so I have room to negotiate. 7K would take it today. Maybe 5K without the motor?

Bought my new whip last night, so I just wanna sell the Monte for some money to blow :D

Heres all the info -----------> http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/4903736321.html

View attachment 1037351 View attachment 1037352

Looks nice, smart CL write up too.......so many dumb asses on CL.
That appears to be a lot of fun nice car $7k.
Yea, whats the new whip?

79 2wd k5. 45k on it from California. Drove like brand new on my 3 hour drive back home last night! Been wanting one for years

00E0E_7QzPSxHFnoE_600x450.jpg

needs dangly balls across the top the windshield, A large virgin Mary decal in the back window, and a large "Allen" decal in old English... Maybe a mural on the tailgate....

She's a beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom