Wheel suggestions for my lifted 80 series? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

My 95 80 series is about to be back on the road again with new paint. :) I am currently running stock rims with 35's on them. The truck has a 4 inch ome lift and will be running the stock flares. I want a more aggressive stance. The look even with the large tires is not flush with the flares. I may be making a mistake by desiring this look when it comes to clearance while the suspension is twisted and loaded.

I am new to offroading. I plan mainly to use this rig for overlanding.

pics of wheel and tire combos would be much appreciated.

regards

Correction.....I have 285/75/16 Bigfoot M/S Tires on the stockers. So they are 33's.

I used SCS's and Fuel Anza's on my old 80 - both running 35's and they were nicely pushed out... the Anza's a bit moreso.
They also both are fairly lightweight - under 25lbs in 16" ....

But looks and taste are different for many folks....

wheel closeup 001.JPG
wheel closeup 001.JPG
Ipad Oct 27th 019.JPG

SCS makes a great wheel. FN Wheels is another Toyota-specific company (we have those on our GX470). I've got Racelines on my FZJ80 and they fit perfectly.

ironically I'm waiting to see if the FN BFD's will work on my 100 once I get the lift on..... got a sample from Dustin but it didn't seem to work real well stock with a 325/60/18..... thinking I'll try a 305/65 once the lift is one.

E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom