What's next, or should I say what's first for 2016 ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any schedule for 2016 ?
What happened in Oct., who's in what position ?

First PMC meeting of 2016 is January 21, 2016 at Marlow Road Round Table
Dion is President
James Henry is Vice President
Ron Thomas is Treasure
Dave Thomas is Secretary

am working on a newsletter, or at least thinking about it.

Happy New Year!!
Dave

You need to get out more John. Talk to Larry, Sounds like a large contingent leaves the 30th from his shop.

Any idea where they will be on the lakebed, don't think I can get outa here on the 30th

No idea John. Give Dion a call, he knows the Hammers routine.

1st will be are meeting on Jan 21
2nd King of the Hammers end of Jan. To Feb 6 (We will be straight off the left corner of Hammer Town as you come in.)
3rd Pillsbury Mud and Snow Run. First part of Feb. ( Need a run leader. Would like to get a date for this before are meeting, to get the word out sooner.)

Where is this meet on tomorrow. Larry informed me I need to come. I need some help with location. Thanks.

Found the pizza joint it's at 7pm? I can make but I need to leave SF at 5:30.

Glad you felt comfortable Fritz. See you at the Mud and snow run on Feb. 20th?

The Tacoma is perfect for this run.

It was good to meet all of you last night. Look forward to wheeling with you guys! Thanks Nick

I have tried searching for the link. My buddy Billy from brute force fabrication wants to join the mud and snow run. Can someone point me in the right direction?

This is probably the link... We meet at the Pillsbury Air strip at the north end of Lake Pillsbury. Try to get there between 8:30 and 9 am. We have a quick drivers meeting and then who knows what... I'm not who...:D Dave will post up directions from 101.

Anyone willing to help me out with a bumper/winch install prior to mud and snow? Looks like I need a grind/bang rivets out. I hate living in an apartment...

image.jpeg

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom