What's next? Long weekend at Badlands? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Leave the fence up, thank him for helping to keep the leaves in your yard & play in them nightly as if it's the best thing ever!

I say have a party... Lots of cars, music, small fire in driveway in a fire pit, and mailbox removal in the middle of the night..

That is really some funny s***. Love thy neighbor..

Give it time, he may just come over and rake them up himself. Then you can bitch at him for destroying a delicate ecosystem as if you belonged to PETA.

Can you say FxxxTARD!

When he is out front. Go out in your front yard with a clip board, tape measure and slide rule. Map the location of and number each leaf with a sharpie. Cast a look his way as if to say "I'm watching you" and then go back inside.
All the while Jenn is standing on the porch in full 60's gangster regalia, with a tooth pick in her mouth and not saying a word. Just staring in his direction. She then removes the tooth pick from her mouth, flicks it in his direction and turns to walk inside.
Baxter, standing upright, with front legs crossed, bouncer style, and leaning against your Tundra, never moves just stares and remains there till the next morning when your neighbor leaves for work. As he is driving off he'll see Baxter in his rear view mirror walk away. Baxter will be wearing mirror aviator sunglasses.

When he is out front. Go out in your front yard with a clip board, tape measure and slide rule. Map the location of and number each leaf with a sharpie. Cast a look his way as if to say "I'm watching you" and then go back inside.
All the while Jenn is standing on the porch in full 60's gangster regalia, with a tooth pick in her mouth and not saying a word. Just staring in his direction. She then removes the tooth pick from her mouth, flicks it in his direction and turns to walk inside.
Baxter, standing upright, with front legs crossed, bouncer style, and leaning against your Tundra, never moves just stares and remains there till the next morning when your neighbor leaves for work. As he is driving off he'll see Baxter in his rear view mirror walk away. Baxter will be wearing mirror aviator sunglasses.

You don't think I have done that already?!?

I shoulda known.
You probably told me the story and in my fxxxed up mind, I thought it was my idea.

how is the lakewood falls security chevy aveo not all over that?

I dunno.

His fence keeps getting ripped down in this wind and all my leaves end up on his lawn. He is out there every other day now cleaning leaves and putting up fences...

It is so fxxxin awesome that you conjured up this crazy wind using your powers as "The One True Ginger"

I , for one , have learned a lesson...

...."Don't fxxx with the Ginger"

Funny you should mention the whole fence neighbor thing. I have the same issue with my old ass neighbor who puts up chicken wire fencing and props it up with sticks in the ground. In the night i just pull a few sticks out alternating which sticks just to drive him nutz!

For the Dec. 5th event. I am out for a Friday arrival.
So, like last time, I will be a Saturday morning arrival.
I'll try to do the over night thang, but not sure at this time.
The Attica Inn is booked up already & Badlands has no cabins available for the event.

At this time, that is all.

As far as a December 5th event.....I'm out all together as is Dylan.
Mayhaps I can do a new years weekend thang.
But no wheeling for me at the toy run.

While there was no wheeling, I did have a great time with the group up in Chicagoland. And I picked up my trailer, so now my rig is officially a trailer queen! I am very happy to take on the harassment for being a towing pussy and look forward to towing my truck to the next outing!

Speaking of which, anyone wanna do a day trip to Badlands the Saturday after new year's day? I don't know I'll be able to go due to me having surgery on the 9th of this month...but I know Dylan wants to go.

Good times! It was like a bachelor party for a guy who is now going to be trailering his junk around. I'm picturing jeremys jen yelling it now: "get your truck on the trailer you PEWSIEEEE!!!!"

Signed
Jackmehoff

Ohh and pics of the trailer and good luck on your penis reduction surgery on the 9th!

Trailers are for pussy's......,,,,,welcome to the club

Buncha Sallies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom