What's next? Long weekend at Badlands? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll be there around 10 or 11 on Saturday, wheel, camp Saturday night, head home Sunday!

Spoon sandwich with John & Conner is what it sounds like to me. As long as I get the middle!

Jenn can hold the camera and apply lube

Since nobody will be there early Saturday from spending the night Fri night we will just drive in Saturday morning like the rest of you.

Dylan wants to not miss a minute of his virgin wheeling (in his own rig) experience so we will be there around 9am.

Dylan wants to not miss a minute of his virgin wheeling (in his own rig) experience so we will be there around 9am.

Are you bringing your sexy thang too or just riding bitch with Dylan?

Tried to kill the IFS..... Ripped a slider off the frame

IFS still fine

Tried to kill the IFS..... Ripped a slider off the frame

IFS still fine
I think it's stronger than people give it credit for.

Yes. They are. It takes a no talent idiot to destroy them.

Had an awesome time !

It was a good time, despite the park being overrun by jeepers.

Good trip!

I have never seen the park so packed, which made for some interesting sights!

Fire was warm and we stayed pretty toasty in our tent in sub freezing temps.

It was nice to leave the trailer home and go "old school!"

Then I come home to this. Apparently my neighbor is pretty fed up with the leaves from my two giant maples. I am not sure what to think....

Do my thinking for me...

LOL!!!!

Call the city and report that he put up a silt fence without a permit.

Or put the side side shooter thing on the mower and blow that s*** into his yard.

Or continue to not give a crap and leave the fence up as a conversation piece.

That's fxxxin hilarious!

I came home once to a neighbor spraying my yard with chemicals to kill my dandelion collection. A 2+ acre dandelion collection .
I told him to get the fxxx off my lawn with that s***.
He insisted he was helping me out since I didn't have time to do it myself.
I told him I had no desire to kill my dandelions because I like them & he called me a bad neighbor. So I told him my plan was working. We never spoke again!
Mission accomplished!

If I were you I'd go out every night & quietly move all your leaves to the other side of the fence.

How has your HOA gestapo not ripped that down yet?

Tony that's awesome!

Then I come home to this. Apparently my neighbor is pretty fed up with the leaves from my two giant maples. I am not sure what to think....

Do my thinking for me...

I think that is grounds to set his house on fire.

Yeah, at first, I wanted to retaliate, but then I just found it funny.

He is a freak about his lawn and my lawn always looks like s***. If this makes him happy, I don't care. These two trees stand twice as tall as my house and unless I want to spend every weekend and over 50 yard waste bags (ask me how I know) slaving over my leaves, it looks like it does. It doesn't bother me. I usually just chop them up with the mulching blade until they are gone. I planned to do it once I got home on Sunday, but then I saw the fence and now, of course, I cant clean up the leaves!! They must stay and continue to pile up.

Plus the guy is a dick

What is your relationship like with this Dickhead MF'r?!
I say leave it up and when he does take it down, you put your own back up so he has to look at it on your terms.
My neighbors have sycamore trees that I despise. I cut 5 of my Sycamores down cuz they suck year round but I still have to deal with the s*** from my neighbors trees. Its just part of living where you live. Your dumb ass neighbor needs to move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom