Builds What's a Parts Guy to Do?? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you change your avatar in order to get yourself psyched up for the next one?

You don't joke around!

Ironically, yes, my 1FZ is getting the next treatment after almost 20 yrs of hard labor. Portions of her will be retired along with portions of the truck to make way for new life in my FZJ80 world...

But that is another 1.5 yrs away currently. But serious planning and parts procurement has already started.

:)

One more small part floating in....

:)

New washer reservoir.

IMG_7695.JPG

IMG_7696.JPG

IMG_7697.JPG

Wow! That's purdy...

I'll be there next weekend to swap diffs. ;)

What do those washer reservoirs run?

Edit: As in price, not the physical piece they wash.

Hell I just need the cap, mine is actually in pretty decent condition. Now the washer for the headlights, that was done, cracked and still have the motor for it though.

Ditto what @gregnash said. I need two caps if they can be bought...

Hell I just need the cap, mine is actually in pretty decent condition. Now the washer for the headlights, that was done, cracked and still have the motor for it though.

I have a piece of tinfoil for the cap and a wire twisted around it to hold the foil on. :hillbilly:

Caps are still available. I recently purchased two.

Good to know, I need 2 also. The tanks are great but the caps crack pretty easily.

What are the part numbers on the caps?
Love following this thread and thanks for providing all this Beno!

Great J....so NOW you want to make this standard!

Guess I'd better grind off the Monstaliner from my mounting plate and order up some studs from @beno to do the job right. LOL!

O,

Please PM me a price for the studs you sent for your build with OE lugs... I have decided I want to make this a STANDARD from here on out on my bumpers.

J

That's smart.
Kaymar does that. It's nice to know you have a few extra lug nuts in case you bugger up or lose any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom