What'd you pay for your GX? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tighttacos.com
I am interested in getting a GX as a second vehicle. I've done a bit of research and know about what they are going for online. I just looked a 2004 GX with 122k miles, clean title, white/tan, excellent condition, completely stock and they're asking $15k but then easily went down to $13.5k. I know i can get them a bit lower as well. Is that a good deal or should I keep looking? Your thoghts? Thanks in advance! :)

Seems the secret is out a bit on these rigs. Its been hard for me to find one i want but ive been picky about lower miles. Found a 2007 with only 61k on it for $18.5 private party but it sold to someone else before i could even check it out, and i called the day it was posted.

I am interested in getting a GX as a second vehicle. I've done a bit of research and know about what they are going for online. I just looked a 2004 GX with 122k miles, clean title, white/tan, excellent condition, completely stock and they're asking $15k but then easily went down to $13.5k. I know i can get them a bit lower as well. Is that a good deal or should I keep looking? Your thoghts? Thanks in advance! :)
It really depends on what year / mileage you're seeking. You can now find really nice, '03-'04 model trucks with +/- 150k miles on them for under $10,000

03' about 4 years ago at 96k miles for 16k

recently purchased an 03 without Nav 165k for my parents $9500. great interior with a small crack in the front bumper. Body excellent otherwise. Silver ext tan int. To be honest Now I want one

Got my '05 with 150k on it for $10,500 last year. You can get some damn good bargains with the higher mileage ones, just make sure the timing belt and water pump has been done somewhat recently or else take off another $800 or so.

$18k for my 07 with 106k miles. One owner and serviced at Lexus dealer. Pretty clean and even had dashboard replaced already. Just got it a week ago.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

05 Sport with KDSS, 151k in near perfect condition (not one bit of rust) - $11.9k.

I got my 2007 in January 2015 with 41k miles, no nav, no KDSS, mint condition, all service records at Lexus dealership in Tulsa (even light bulb changes) water pump and timing belt due to water pump seeping, new tires (factory unfortunately), like new condition, $24k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom