What would be the best camper to live in? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For an extended period of time? One with slideouts would have a lot more room and be more comfortable. Are there any brands that are better than others, or that I should stay away from? I'm looking in the 10k + or - range.

Thanks.

Get used...

I'd troll the camper sites to find out what look for and look out for.

As for the better brands, they maintain their resale value much better. Might be hard to get one except for an old one, in your price range.

You may want to checkout the issues with slide outs. Some designs work much worse than others.

What I know isn't current so that is about all I can offer at this point.

airstream all the way....

failing that, desert/artic fox. Lt just bought a new/used one, and it's plush.

Definitely going to be hard to get anything in that price range I think. I was once looking at the slide-in truck bed campers and they were over that price for a good one (new). If it's just you and nobody else, you should be able to get away with most anything. I agree with walking some RV lots to find out things you do and don't like as well as things that are good or bad; and then try to find a used one with those features if possible. Good luck with the search.

Would this work??? It's what I use. Too much? ;p
PC300230sm.JPG

Show off.:flipoff2:

Definitely going to be hard to get anything in that price range I think. I was once looking at the slide-in truck bed campers and they were over that price for a good one (new). If it's just you and nobody else, you should be able to get away with most anything. I agree with walking some RV lots to find out things you do and don't like as well as things that are good or bad; and then try to find a used one with those features if possible. Good luck with the search.

Would this work??? It's what I use. Too much? ;p

Not sure if you have the capability but gsaaction.gov? is selling off some more fema trailers. I know, fema = trash but these units are in pretty good shape. I'm considering buying one myself. Last week they sold about 20 of them and they went for about 7K, 30 plus footers with a slide and minimal damage imho.

GL

Oh yeah, this batch is in florida

Hi All:

I notice that you don't list tow rig in your sig line.

Just buy a motor home/RV with a big-ass diesel to tow your rig around! :D (Wish I could! :frown: )

Enjoy!

Alan

-----------------------------------------------------------
For an extended period of time? One with slideouts would have a lot more room and be more comfortable. Are there any brands that are better than others, or that I should stay away from? I'm looking in the 10k + or - range.

Thanks.

Hi All:

I notice that you don't list tow rig in your sig line.

Just buy a motor home/RV with a big-ass diesel to tow your rig around! :D (Wish I could! :frown: )

Enjoy!

Alan

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's going to sit in one place for years, so I don't need an RV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom