What once was shall be no more (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What was once a beat to death & rusted away 86 4runner shall now be a very sweet 92 mini.

I just picked up a totally rust free body, totally rusted away frame, 92 mini that I will be putting the body on the 4runner frame.

Then I'll have a nice wheeler with interior & doors & heat & all that, and it will be street legal too!!

I'm real excited to start on it.
Fear not, I'll yell for help as needed.

We're gonna need some heat in that garage for this project.

What will happen with the bed? Delete or severely shorten?

I love the way Tony takes a truck and lays out his plans and dreams for this vehicle. Contimplating each and every step, buiding one on the other, and ...........SQUIRRLE.

Dear Mr Ballard, that was sarcasm on my part. Since your lover Tony just went from IFS to SA, it was sarcasm. Albeit a weak attempt at sarcasm, but it was. Now lets change the topic to pop cuture and I will truly be the child you speak of.

Pay attention, Walter. You're like a child that wanders into the middle of a movie.

(in my best whiny student voice)....Mr Ballard, I know that, i said it was not my best sarcasm.....just nevermind Mr Ballard.

But he's keeping the frame and the SAS is connected to the frame.

I know this is a biggie but couldn't pass on the sweet body. I love that body with regular cab & short bed. I plan to use & shorten the bed. I want to be able to drive my wheeler on the road & this will solve. That & I'll have a real body on my frame.
Plus I'll have an entire spare drive train.
And yes, this is the only known cure for aids!

Still gona miss the runner, I just REALLY like those. Someday I will have one.

Pics!!!

image.jpg

These are from where it was setting. I'll post more from my garage, where it is now setting, later.
image.jpg

It was a 1owner truck. Only 167,000 miles. Damn shame the frame is so roached, I'd love to just put it on the road.

Nice boxes. Plans?

He'll yeah! Nice find.

Actually the boxes were not part of the deal. I even offered another hundred dollars but he wanted them.
It is a sweet truck, except for the frame.
Has all the original paper work, window sticker all the receipts from Toyota where he had all the maintenance done. Owners manual and all down to the key code tab. I love original unmolested trucks!
Just a shame the frame is so fxxxin wasted, beyond repair.
It'll be a big swap but will be sweet when its done.
Has a very nice set of 235/75/15s on those "blade" aluminium wheels if anyone needs them. They will be the first item to go to help fund the swap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom